Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all there is right click item with complete healing.
Incorrect. It's a heal over time. Very different than a complete heal. If you were half the way to my level you would have known this. You aren't equipped kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Second of all you can make potions in alchemy that you can 10 stacks that heal you for 270hp per click and you can spam them. When I won a title on my server like 10 years ago there was a FREE FOR ALL tournament on the server. Everyone against each other and I played a Monk and in my inventory I had over 30 of these in 10 stacks and I could heal myself from 0 to full over 30 times by just right clicking a potion. In the end if was me vs 4 people in another guild and I killed them all because I could heal myself full over and over and over.
Quote:
You have no clue how long it takes to camp these things. It takes forever and ever to get that many. It's also nothing anyone in their right mind would use against semi casuals like yourself. These are things you use against the strongest players and guilds on the serer. No Hardcore "NERD" need these things to kill random semi casuals. It's enough to just poke them with class abilities and they die.
So your plan for epic win is to compare limitless instant clicky items to an expendable item that takes a long time to camp the ingredients, (nevermind the class and skill to create it)?

Since this fake "complete heal" item you are talking about takes an ingredient that is rare and can only be made by one class at great cost with only one charge, you have proven what i have been saying all along. These items are made to be used and expended. They are super powers that can turn the tide of battle until they are gone. They were made with this sole purpose.... not to be exploited so that every class can use other classes abilities all the time whenever they wish. The fact that you can't understand this, indicates where you are mentally.

I have corraled you into a corner philosophically, you have been talking in circles for several posts and not even aware that i have slewn you several posts back. I have succeeded in embarrasing and frustrating your evil intentions to the point that you are now arguing against your own self for me. Imagine what's going to happen to you on server release.

You aren't equipped to handle me kid. Not on beta, not on the live server and especially not here on the forums.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow holy shit.. Apparently people didn't get the message in the OP that this thread was not to turn into arguments and flames.. I'll have to go through later and start banning people.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Old 10-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool story bro
Do you have to use MQ too to post?

Or are you sufficiently skilled enough to post without it?
Old 10-29-2011, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Hm I'm not sure if more people have noticed this but a lot of spells you can cast through walls as long as you start the cast when they are in line of sight. But it doesn't work on all spells. I'm wondering if anyone know if there is some kind of system to this? Like for example that it only works on evocation spells (nukes) and not dots blabla.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow holy shit.. Apparently people didn't get the message in the OP that this thread was not to turn into arguments and flames.. I'll have to go through later and start banning people.
You banned macken! My hero <3
Old 10-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you have to use MQ too to post?

Or are you sufficiently skilled enough to post without it?
Brogen ban this hamster; do not feed him.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You banned macken! My hero <3
The silence... is deafening . Ty
Old 10-29-2011, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Default Rogean could you make a poll on wands?

I think wands are being exploited and should be removed from server, could we make a poll please?
Old 10-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Large Rat

make a thread about it
Old 10-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Default Crafting???

Has anyone tested crafting, did anyone test pot making? I could not get fletching to work correct..
Closed Thread