Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a friend once that swore she had ghosts in here house. Turns out it was just her cat flushing the toilet. True story!
*her house
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew the episode, I just didn't remember Riker doing the bringing it back thing in that scene. I've since rewatched the scene and it appears my memory was lacking (it was a shitty episode regardless).

If you had responded to a single point directly instead of relying on ad-hominem for literally all points, I'd care enough to address you. I'm also going to take from your response that you indeed think logic is sine sort of conspiratorial government control hoax.
Says the guy who in your first response ever to me on these boards called me disgusting and reprehensible and then LIED about your personal connection to Sandy Hook

You won't respond to any of the points because you can't. You're trying to find any laughable excuse you can to turn tail and run. Go ahead and run coward.

Why did you lie and claim you had a personal connection to "victims" of Sandy Hook?

Why did you lie about that?

Coward
Planar Protector

I once saw one of those shows turn on hot water and then try to convince people the shower curtain moving was a ghost. And a light reflected of his watch was a spirit. Good job.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 09-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once saw one of those shows turn on hot water and then try to convince people the shower curtain moving was a ghost. And a light reflected of his watch was a spirit. Good job.
Sounds spooky!
Old 09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds spooky!
Time to go home...let's hit 200 tomorrow :P
Old 09-24-2014, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy who in your first response ever to me on these boards called me disgusting and reprehensible and then LIED about your personal connection to Sandy Hook

You won't respond to any of the points because you can't. You're trying to find any laughable excuse you can to turn tail and run. Go ahead and run coward.

Why did you lie and claim you had a personal connection to "victims" of Sandy Hook?

Why did you lie about that?

Coward
At least change how you argue when you change accounts dude

Old 09-24-2014, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sounds spooky!
It proves ghosts dude

Old 09-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What good are they?
I'm not a scientist, but if you're asking "What good is skepticism?" then I'd just ask you to reread the thread. Science is predicated on skepticism and doubt, and not being satisfied with an answer until it is substantiated with empirical evidence and can bear the weight of scrupulous peer review and crosschecking. This is because of skepticism and doubt.

Faith, or at least the kind of faith that leads one to believe in creationism, is predicated on belief without evidence. Personal experiences that can't be repeated and tested are not evidence. Long, serious contemplation about the universe and the origins of life is not evidence. Man-made books and scripture are not evidence. Using these things to jump to an irrational conclusion that there is a creator of the universe is not skeptical in any way whatsoever.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least change how you argue when you change accounts dude
Obvious troll is obvious
Old 09-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Empirical evidence God Exists: GO!

Oh wait the richest churches in the world dont do research into that

Closed Thread