Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 01:28 PM
Banned

i don't have to have played on the same team as erock to know that he's a crybaby that sux @ pvp
Old 02-17-2015, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Didn't read this thread but I'm guessing it's 17 pages of insecure madstab claims.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:29 PM
Banned

I have seen a lot of new forum accounts and have not seen lvl 50+ toons associated with them. Sadly I'm in meetings all day so can not document.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't have to have played on the same team as erock to know that he's a crybaby that sux @ pvp
Erock has solo kills, you don't. NEXT!
Old 02-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Banned

This message is hidden because Swyft is on your ignore list.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This message is hidden because Swyft is on your ignore list.
LOL Colgate gonna cry emo tears into his cock shaped pillow tonight
Old 02-17-2015, 01:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Yea, I'm working on it. Sorry we haven't all been playing EQ our entire lives. Is this how Holocaust treats new players to Everquest and or Red99? Tell them they suck at PvP?

I'm sure you've paid your dues, but I really don't see you unless you're surrounded by your raid crew on the way to a dragon.

You tried very hard to recruit me Colgate and I told you it wasn't anything personal I just don't think I'd enjoy it there with the way you guys played the game. I meant no offense by it and I still don't. I guess you've finally accepted I'm not going to join you so now I'm a terrible player blah blah blah etc..
Old 02-17-2015, 01:35 PM
Banned

tldr
Old 02-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Banned

did not read thread
Old 02-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erock KVen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, I'm working on it. Sorry we haven't all been playing EQ our entire lives. Is this how Holocaust treats new players to Everquest and or Red99? Tell them they suck at PvP?

I'm sure you've paid your dues, but I really don't see you unless you're surrounded by your raid crew on the way to a dragon.

You tried very hard to recruit me Colgate and I told you it wasn't anything personal I just don't think I'd enjoy it there with the way you guys played the game. I meant no offense by it and I still don't. I guess you've finally accepted I'm not going to join you so now I'm a terrible player blah blah blah etc..

That's Colgate for you, guy is and always will be a coward. The monk botb was his only highlight of his eq career, that and almost losing to bulletproofx 1v1 lawl.
Closed Thread