Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

This never would have happened if GM Primal was around. Rogean and Co. are scum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 01-10-2012, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by solid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, no reason to get too worked up when the server sucks.
yeah so shitty that you have people waking up at 6am to play
Old 01-10-2012, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah so shitty that you have people waking up at 6am to play
I forgot how many pvp servers are on the list...

Oh wait, one.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Great read 10/10

heroes 1 and all let us rejoice that jesus has shined his gift of lolz upon us
Old 01-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now you're just lying, You know that I know personally that you left Rallos for Lanys the day Lanys came up. I don't have the screenshot to prove it so that's as far as I'll go with that factoid. Just memory, from personally communicating with you 1 on 1 at the time.

Edit - Granted you and your brother were exceptionally young, and who knows what shenanigans you were up to or who posed as who, that's why I never cared to know you well and dismissed you as irrelevant troll trash. Too childish to actually compete.
So I made an account specifically to comment on this as I am Cast's brother.

I did make a character on Lanys the day it came up. That is quite an arcane piece of knowledge and the fact you know it doesn't seem to square with the bottom part of your post but I'll let it slide. That character never got past level 12 or so, so I'm not sure what your point is. We sold our druid in Nov or Dec '99 and that was the end of Cast on RZ. I leveled a monk back to 50 before Kunark mostly grouped with Jyaku on his SK.

So that just leaves the question of who you are. I'd Hohoho if you were Botch or that crew. But I think it's more likely you were a backbencher on one of the smaller pvp guilds. Best would be if you were the barbarian rogue that Cast talked into dueling and then stole his Rubi BP. That was an extra $300 for the account or so.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Firble, Yeah I remember Botch, dueled him when I was 44 and he was 50 by bb ring for a win that got me into Dark Carnival. Ruined an early vox raid w some ice giants and got shit stirred up. Pk'd for a bit for $$ sold the account, became close w Zelnik and joined tB for a cpl years and went to Shadowbane w him. Played Herb on Sullon formed clan <Nine> with Narilka, Deas tB, Nick tB and was well known as the best small evil pvp clan. Won a big public war w infeste nex, and dominated the points board as the highest ranked evil rogue/melee for the duration of my activity.

I went back to pvp server after the first couple hours over there, you were behaving well at the time.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Firble, Yeah I remember Botch, dueled him when I was 44 and he was 50 by bb ring for a win that got me into Dark Carnival. Ruined an early vox raid w some ice giants and got shit stirred up. Pk'd for a bit for $$ sold the account, became close w Zelnik and joined tB for a cpl years and went to Shadowbane w him. Played Herb on Sullon formed clan <Nine> with Narilka, Deas tB, Nick tB and was well known as the best small evil pvp clan. Won a big public war w infeste nex, and dominated the points board as the highest ranked evil rogue/melee for the duration of my activity.

I went back to pvp server after the first couple hours over there, you were behaving well at the time.
CSB, I once pk'd a person on live.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 01-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

See here's the thing that happened here, Nobody asked you who you are, but your boy asked me who I am.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

LOL NICK TB

that guy was badddddddddd
Old 01-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Fiegi talkin bout who's bad, seriously bra. Let's be real with ourselves here.
Closed Thread