Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

OP never had an amazing hummer / has a small dick so can't fully appreciate a good deep throat.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

I make sure to give my lovers 3 or 4 oral orgasms before they ever go down on me to give me my first. Then I give them 3 or 4 more, then we fuck.

Lightweight ass spurious ass ninja.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I make sure to give my lovers 3 or 4 oral orgasms before they ever go down on me to give me my first. Then I give them 3 or 4 more, then we fuck.

Lightweight ass spurious ass ninja.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cats don't give a fuck about their owners in the way dogs do. Dogs are also more intelligent and they don't have a box you have to scoop their shit out of, no brainer.
Obedience =\= intelligence.
Did uou honestly try to claim that a cat's ability to poop in one area and bury it is disadvantageous compared to dogs shitting wherever their shit falls out?
Old 08-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obedience =\= intelligence.
Did uou honestly try to claim that a cat's ability to poop in one area and bury it is disadvantageous compared to dogs shitting wherever their shit falls out?
My dog never shits in the house, he waits to go outside, so i don't have to scoop his feces out with a little spatula like you have to for your cat. I also don't have to store his feces inside my house. Also there have been studies that confirm cats are less intelligent that dogs, so if you want to try to make that argument go for it.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Your obedience=/= intelligence comment is pretty dumb as well. The train-ability of an animal, its social awareness and how it responds to commands is also directly linked to intelligence.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Orc

Turbonerds like their own pets better, news at 11
Old 08-31-2013, 06:07 PM
Orc

Also nice thread you fuckin dork
Old 08-31-2013, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dog never shits in the house, he waits to go outside, so i don't have to scoop his feces out with a little spatula like you have to for your cat.
Yep, good luck leaving your dog alone for any period in excess of 12 hours. Sorry your superior animal requires so much coddling to function properly.
Quote:
I also don't have to store his feces inside my house.
In the year 2013 there's this thing known as odor absorbing cat litter. It works quite well.
Quote:
Also there have been studies that confirm cats are less intelligent that dogs, so if you want to try to make that argument go for it.
There have been studies confirming that the earth is less than 6,000 years old too. What's your point?
Quote:
Your obedience=/= intelligence comment is pretty dumb as well. The train-ability of an animal, its social awareness and how it responds to commands is also directly linked to intelligence.
You can train a paramecium to perform certain actions to certain stimuli. The "train-ability" of an animal is something separate from intelligence entirely regardless of what you believe.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:20 PM
Banned

I like them both..! I like kitties a little bit better though, they're so low maintenance and so cute..!
Closed Thread