Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He replied for belts. I mentioned they wouldn't gain exp with him. and he said "f*ck your list" and proceeded to run into TR and up the tower. He shouts " I am king of crushbone" and proceeds to pull everything in the tower and throne room straight to my old group on the bridge...
Hahahaha.

Please don't get this guy banned. If someone did this to me, I would laugh and continue on my way. You gotta respect the nutso in people sometimes.

Shine on, you crazy king of crushbone you. Shine on.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 11-05-2019 at 09:29 AM..
Old 11-05-2019, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

On live when I was there many would just contact guild leader and usually that would be enough to get the guy back to the right track.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

To the digital guillotine with this person! Just delete his character and make him start anew. That will teach him.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I am ending my night with a group camping throne room in crushbone. We had lost two members, and I was about to log off myself, so we moved out to bridge. I had just turned over leadership, after recruiting people to come to bridge and join up so they could move back into camp. When two players arrived, I left the party so they could join.

Before leaving the group, I did a /who on a red con. It was a level 36 player who I wont name, in a guild I don't want to shame... I asked this player why he was trying to join the list for a TR group. He replied for belts. I mentioned they wouldn't gain exp with him. and he said "f*ck your list" and proceeded to run into TR and up the tower. He shouts " I am king of crushbone" and proceeds to pull everything in the tower and throne room straight to my old group on the bridge...

I normally would not say anything or rant about trains in a high pop place like CB, but this was completely on purpose and unprovoked. I understand GM's have their hands full right now, and that the game usually polices itself, but is there anything that can be done to prevent players from trolling like this?

PS I have a screenshot of the full conversation, including people complaining about the train he pulled, if it really mattered....
Scared to name a player after they did this? You must be a huge pssy in real life. Pathetic.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:45 AM
Banned

Big RiP
Old 11-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live when I was there many would just contact guild leader and usually that would be enough to get the guy back to the right track.
This, if they dont help /petition.

At that level he should have the funds to easily buy the belts. If he is too cheap to buy them and support the players legit fighting for them then i dunno maybe he should sit and wait for a camp.

Jerk.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Banned

i see nothing wrong. Chances are OP is the trainer just wanting alil recognition. imo this is classic as fuck.
Old 11-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Just find the guy with king of crushbone in his signature not many of us have made it to the top

Old 11-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

/group let me see what's open

/ooc King Check!

...says out of character, 'I am the King of Crushbone!'
...says out of character, 'I am the King of Upper and Lower Guk!'
...says out of character, 'I am the King of Runnyeye!'

/group Ok guys we're going to Sol A it looks like
Old 11-05-2019, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

I don't know how it was on your server but on all those I play guild leader don't want their members giving bad reputation to their guild except for a few and those few would have problem with gm. I remember GM banning a whole guild for like a month if they were misbehaving. But for only 1 guy usually get solved by ejecting the guy.
Closed Thread