Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Banned

Know how many times Sirken did that to me? Chances are it isn’t about something you posted on the forum. Prolly did a batch of petitions then went to get a coffee.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What did you do
Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
life is just a game

pull your plug, who cares?
It's probably that one that did it.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prob the one where you said this is just a game and I said "life is just a game, pull your plug?'"

I bet you reported me you sob
if I knew how to report on the forum I would have lol
Old 11-25-2019, 11:57 AM
Banned

reported OP for staff bashing
Old 11-25-2019, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Tldr don't link your main shitposting account to your game account, and keep your character name private. Lol.

Or at least veil your rl suicide comments with like "I hope you fall off the boat and drown while afk" or "go manastone yourself to death" or "you should play a ranger" or "why don't you go run from ek up into highpass while drinking blackburrow stouts?"
Old 11-25-2019, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tldr don't link your main shitposting account to your game account, and keep your character name private. Lol.

Or at least veil your rl suicide comments with like "I hope you fall off the boat and drown while afk" or "go manastone yourself to death" or "you should play a ranger."
I thought the response to "its just a game guys"

with the "life is just a game pull the plug, right"

was subtle but not straight to the doing of DIAF or something. It was a rhetorical question in a silly way to pull the plug if its just a game.

getting radio silence on staff

still don't know why they would suspened an in game account vs my forum account.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:01 PM
Banned

I'm amused by the correlation between players who have caught a ban or suspension and posters in this otherwise banal thread.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

Flames volunteer staff for not being able to respond within minutes of being contacted. Nice.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Flames volunteer staff for not being able to respond within minutes of being contacted. Nice.
Well it literally happened in the span of minutes so whoever was doing the suspension is still most likely around. It was while I was posting on the forums and I was at the character select screen. I havn't played at all today. Just did my normal routine to see what kinda of drama is on the forums today so I made a few posts and insta suspension.

After this im just gonna never visit the forums again outside whatever staff posts for patch info, changes or the wiki.

Redonkulous to catch a suspension over a guy baiting.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:15 PM
Banned

It has been resolved.

So the player Daale level 45 enchanter from <Seal Team> ran by my mistmoore pond group a few days ago. He sniped our glyped ghoul with a shield while we were pulling. He chain nuked killed the mob, looted the shield ran off in front of full group. Entire group called him out on it in OOC. I called him a "Faggot". Then I asked the zone if I should petition and if anything would be done. Everyone said nothing would be done really.

Daale gloated in ooc "join <Seal Team> today we get loots" basically bragging bout what he did. Then him or someone else /reported me for saying the word "Faggot" to Daale for his illegal play and I catch a 1 week suspension from staff.

Straight up Clown
Closed Thread