Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know is that asgard I super strong and super awesome, I sure wouldn't mess with those guys
It's a well known fact that Asgard is mainly comprised of TMO alts looking to leech off the class R cycle. They are PROTECTED by the Premiere Raiding Guild. Similar to BDA, which is comprised of future TMO mains looking to leech off the class R cycle. It's no wonder BDA has lasted so long, despite clearly being the puppeteers behind RMT, destruction of Class R, and bush knocked down the towers
Old 01-20-2015, 03:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a well known fact that Asgard is mainly comprised of TMO alts looking to leech off the class R cycle. They are PROTECTED by the Premiere Raiding Guild. Similar to BDA, which is comprised of future TMO mains looking to leech off the class R cycle. It's no wonder BDA has lasted so long, despite clearly being the puppeteers behind RMT, destruction of Class R, and bush knocked down the towers
I dislike you in one thread, and like you in this one... Man, this is a complicated relationship we're weaving.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Kobold

So many conspiracies!
Old 01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What can we do, tmo told us that if we didn't let them run our guild then they wouldn't let us use their stellar reputation to lure in new recruits = \
Old 01-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA
nothing more to be said really
Old 01-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I know is that asgard I super strong and super awesome, I sure wouldn't mess with those guys
It's the written version of anti-predator adaptation lol. (I realize it's sarcasm, but it's funny to think of Asgard as like a puffer fish making itself look bigger to ward off the predator Dolj)
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the written version of anti-predator adaptation lol. (I realize it's sarcasm, but it's funny to think of Asgard as like a puffer fish making itself look bigger to ward off the predator Dolj)
Asgard, doing what we can with what we've got (an endless supply of tmo alts)
Old 01-20-2015, 05:25 PM
Sarnak

p99 should fix spawns so they pop during European time, for Europa. That way we own our part of the rotation.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Old 01-20-2015, 05:27 PM
Aviak

Why not just make it easier and then just have NPCs you can hail and ask for a piece of loot? I think that would make everyone happy and we could all stand around and look cool!
Old 01-20-2015, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errakus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just make it easier and then just have NPCs you can hail and ask for a piece of loot? I think that would make everyone happy and we could all stand around and look cool!
If I was a member of a guild that wiped to Faydedar, I would want this too.
Closed Thread