Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty much the answer to all of this is play red tbh. I know that sounds trolly but its the truth.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much the answer to all of this is play red tbh. I know that sounds trolly but its the truth.
As if the same people would not just bitch and moan about getting griefed while trying to engage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2013, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't here last time this happened so I don't know any of the details as to why it backfired so bad so I am not going to sit and make assumptions, it just seems like now could be an opportunity to put something like this in place again.
Search for threads titles Endangered Species
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Search for threads titles Endangered Species
Thanks
Old 07-16-2013, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCry0x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As if the same people would not just bitch and moan about getting griefed while trying to engage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, but at least then everything is within your power. You don't like guild a getting all the mobs? Form a guild and take it from them by force. Here you really have no option others than be lucky enough to get FTE after poop socking. But yes, some people vehemently loathe pvp and that's cool too. I just find it interesting that people have been complaining for so long about TMO without seeing red as a legitimate alternative, particularly the other raiding guilds here.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

I read through some of them and it looks like, as you said, you guys were doing just this.

It also looks like the whole thing only lasted 3 weeks and blew up when TMO & Taken teamed up to kill talendor to block VD from a kill? (don't really care a lot about the details either way)

Aside from that the 3 threads were basically 200+ posts of rambling, a couple of trolls but generally taken, BDA & divinity being active in attempts then as of the last post getting butt hurt when TMO helped on a kill.

Seems like a lot of bitching was around variance and having to track mobs, which at this point is a dead horse that has been beaten into the ground.

The program gave people the option to track & have a chance to engage, if people were not happy with that then you got to just ignore them... there are always people that want the world handed to them.

-edit-

Either way, good on you guys, it looks like you tried and it was semi-successful.

If you would want to give it another shot that would be cool, otherwise oh well =P
Last edited by xCry0x; 07-16-2013 at 02:02 PM..
Old 07-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I read through some of them and it looks like, as you said, you guys were doing just this.

It also looks like the whole thing only lasted 3 weeks and blew up when TMO & Taken teamed up to kill talendor to block VD from a kill? (don't really care a lot about the details either way)

Aside from that the 3 threads were basically 200+ posts of rambling, a couple of trolls but generally taken, BDA & divinity being active in attempts then as of the last post getting butt hurt when TMO helped on a kill.

Seems like a lot of bitching was around variance and having to track mobs, which at this point is a dead horse that has been beaten into the ground.

The program gave people the option to track & have a chance to engage, if people were not happy with that then you got to just ignore them... there are always people that want the world handed to them.
Lasted quite a bit longer than 3 weeks
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Either way, good on you guys, it looks like you tried and it was semi-successful.

If you would want to give it another shot that would be cool, otherwise oh well =P
Old 07-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lasted quite a bit longer than 3 weeks
I just went off the search results for endangered species, there was one post for gore, sev, tal and all happened in april 2012.

Either way, that was a over a year ago so maybe another round could be discussed?
Old 07-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I just went off the search results for endangered species, there was one post for gore, sev, tal and all happened in april 2012.

Either way, that was a over a year ago so maybe another round could be discussed?
I would be more than happy to, but the last round left a very bitter taste in TMO's collective mouth. Also, we would need to work something out with other guilds. As the whole point would be to allow casual guilds raid targets (BDA, Rapture, Taken, Divinity, ETC>>>>).
Closed Thread