Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I think i will go with enchanter.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreama1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I think i will go with enchanter.
A solid choice. The lack of heals, porting and rezzes will be rough but the fact you can really do some cool stuff makes it fun.

Tip for you from something I discovered last night:

When you're in your early 40s go to Kaesora and charm Xylgoz. He doesn't seem to have high MR from what I saw. He can quad for 100s and is a huge undercon...absolutely DESTROYS the other mobs in the zone. Pull him to an exit in case you have to bail and let him wreck everything you can find. The regular mobs are level 32-36ish and will be super nice exp. If you're brave toss him celerity and he'll be dropping blue con mobs in less than 10 seconds.

Kaesora has a large zone experience modifier, I'd be willing to bet even losing half your exp to a pet you'll be pushing 3-4% per kill. My guess is even factoring in a few deaths you can go from 42-47ish in a single night or maybe two if you can stay alive.

Disclaimer: keep yourself runed, keep him tashed, keep your distance and be prepared to mez on a seconds notice. I'd probably bind outside for the eventual death or two. If he gets on you you'll go down even faster than those mobs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2013, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

pick a warlock
Old 12-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

The aoes from warlock so strong plus you get manashield :P
Old 12-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Banned

sounds like you would like enchanter, but if you want a bit more viability, EZ pvp, mage, wizard is the bomb at pvp, but not ez to solo compared to an enchanter or a mage

Also quite boring

enchanters can do anything, mages can do a lot of things, even if they have to wait till their slightly over leveled

necros... hah... well, you will make a lot of people plug at the zone line to die later on...

seriously though any int class at 39 is enough to farm the 10k plat needed to level whatever char you want solo expect a 3 month investment either way
Old 12-30-2013, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

server lacking in halfling druids.
Closed Thread