Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2015, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Taunto.... don't go out like a bitch bro... you fucked up... just walk away.

Old 04-15-2015, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't break clear rules

cy@ scum
Old 04-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

ehhehehehhhhhhh...

hey they deleted the thread and my post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2015, 10:19 PM
Fire Giant

everyone in that vid/screenshot who contributed to this should face the same punishments as taunto
Old 04-15-2015, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyone in that vid/screenshot who contributed to this should face the same punishments as taunto
where is your punishment for hatespeech on the forum? why are you immune?
Old 04-15-2015, 10:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where is your punishment for hatespeech on the forum? why are you immune?
been banned before will be banned again. bring it on
Old 04-15-2015, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

RIP. You got my help whenever.

Can't have a few laughs or a butt thread. What have we come to.
Old 04-15-2015, 10:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to apologize.

I apologize to Colgate, who gave me awesome gear and loot, enjoyed my videos, laughed at my jokes, allowed me to allyoop during pvp, and was a funny and awesome individual himself. You'd think it would be impossible for a dukelover to love the duke's greatest enemy, but it's true, he's awesome.

I apologize to Gongshow, who vouched for me, and cheered me on through my everquest, video, and musical adventures. He's a real goog and funny guy.

I apologize to Terp, who in his enigmatic and powerful bloodlust gained control of the server, and allowed me to benefit as well.

I apologize to all of Holocaust for having a hand in the changing of the guild name. And I apologize to those who wasted their time helping my character achieve gains only to be banned in the end. Namely Gradner, Casey, Sassa, Veemoda, Gnarly, Gzaz, Riding, Nirgon, Gyno, Wasp, Fred, Revy, Hona, Fandango, Dan.

I apologize to the red99 community. Though widely regarded as racist, sexist, griefy, greasy, evil etc. Is really full of some of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure to quest with. My love of everquest has always been the complex social politics and interaction the game fields. Blue is full of people who would prefer to goto the DMV rather than a crazy party. Everquest should not be about waiting in line for 10 months or more for a chance at an epic, only to stand in a tunnel and do nothing with it. You will never get an epic on the first day of joining blue. You will never have as much fun on blue as I have on red.

I do not expect to get unbanned, and if it stands I plan to continue to have fun on red. Though, I may stop accepting loot, because I don't want to be known as a black hole where loot goes to die once I get banned again.
shoulda stopped here

rise, rise again, reborn more powerful than ever
Old 04-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Banned

Miss u Kid, when u need a PL come hit me up

Rest In Pee
Old 04-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Skeleton

Default You deserve it

Taunto:

I remember about 4 weeks ago you strolled into LOIO and started KSing our sarnaks when I was lvl 34ish with a druid friend with me. I remember giving out your loc /ooc and got tells asking where you were. I remember gloves coming in and forcing you to plug after being a complete jerk while egging on our reaction to your KSing. I'm glad you're gone. Pras.
Closed Thread