Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Guild with the worst reputation?
BDA 48 41.03%
BDA 17 14.53%
BDA 25 21.37%
BDA 27 23.08%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 02:05 PM
Banned

Spyder is trying way too hard and falling way too short.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Fire Giant

Hey everybody, join Asgard and you can be guilded with OP. Imagine how fun it would be to have to deal with that guy's irrepressible comic genius while your guild and two others are (after several failed attempts) killing mobs that ultimately drop two pieces of loot, to be split between three guilds. And you hope this time your guild is one of the two that will get a piece- and maybe, just maybe, out of everyone in your guild, that one item will go to you! Meanwhile, OP is spamming his HILARIOUS comedy stylings all over guild chat, say, and ooc! I've personally had him OOC frantically at me as soon as he saw I was in a zone with him, gems like "I'm gonna get you pregnant" LOL

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:35 PM
Kobold

Damn, this thread is even dumber than the last 10 you created...please start something cool S-73 or don't post at all.
Old 12-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Awful thread. And since you lied in the other thread to get people to create stories for you, I will assume you are lying from here on out
Old 12-17-2015, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Why is Forsaken not on the list?
Old 12-17-2015, 02:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey everybody, join Asgard and you can be guilded with OP. Imagine how fun it would be to have to deal with that guy's irrepressible comic genius while your guild and two others are (after several failed attempts) killing mobs that ultimately drop two pieces of loot, to be split between three guilds. And you hope this time your guild is one of the two that will get a piece- and maybe, just maybe, out of everyone in your guild, that one item will go to you! Meanwhile, OP is spamming his HILARIOUS comedy stylings all over guild chat, say, and ooc! I've personally had him OOC frantically at me as soon as he saw I was in a zone with him, gems like "I'm gonna get you pregnant" LOL
Shit. This just straight truth.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

I can only go to the bathroom if I first remove and fold all my clothes on the counter. This includes public washrooms.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Why is there no choice for Bregan D'Aerth in the poll?
Old 12-17-2015, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, I'm going to remind everyone that <BDA> is not <Bregan D`Aerth>. Both guilds exist on this server with independent guild ID numbers.
Old 12-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
App Asgard today.
Closed Thread