Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Looks good to me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8506142905_f7fc35c0ed_o-640x480.jpg (96.9 KB, 55 views)
Old 10-21-2016, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Never seen so many yuppies play Nintendo b4. Guess they're trying to target the Starbucks crowd... good luck, looks like shit.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Suprised they werent playing mario kart as they were driving gokarts. Dont like this zombie screen mode all the time, not even watching out the window when youre flying, like looking at the world from up in the air going by isnt special at all.
This machine will be a big success for nintendo. Too bad i fell for the wiiu trick and got that one. Cant even use on the toilet.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard for me to get on the hate wagon fully - mobile systems are the only acceptable console purchases. but you're a total baboon who probably has a big dick daddy paying your way if you are planning a day-1 purchase of this after Nintendo's recent track record
Why are mobile systems the only acceptable console purchase? I mean as a self respecting grown man i wouldnt be seen dead walking the streets playing a handheld game. I dont even play games on my phone when i'm out in public unless i'm going to be sitting in a waiting room for more then 20 mins. Whole worlds going to have ADD and need a video screen strapped to their face 24/7 soon i guess. Dont get me wrong when i'm home i'm on the internet 24/7 but once i leave the house the real world takes over.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard for me to get on the hate wagon fully - mobile systems are the only acceptable console purchases. but you're a total baboon who probably has a big dick daddy paying your way if you are planning a day-1 purchase of this after Nintendo's recent track record
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Banned

does it plug into a printer?
Old 10-21-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a self respecting grown man i wouldnt be seen dead walking the streets playing a handheld game.
I don't think "self-respect" means what you think it do. Not that I play games either while I am doing something that requires attention, like walking somewhere. And anyway, if you think portability is gay that's only an argument against an underpowered Nintendo console with portability as its gimmick.

PS4 controller literally has its select button removed and replaced with a button that says "Share" for streaming and posting shit to Facebook - if putting duckets toward supporting that does not compromise your "self-respect" but being seen playing your 3DS on a plane does, there is not much we will be able to agree about.

Home consoles are shit because a PC can do everything they do better, more reliably, and far cheaper. Handheld systems are the only ones that add functionality over the computer you already own (portability and access to console exclusives that are actually worth playing). Mario games arguably still make Nintendo consoles worthy tho (Mario Galaxy was literally the only great home console game of that gen), so like I said not fully on the hatemobile for the Switch or Trans or whatever it's called. But the Wii U gen has inarguably shown some serious cracks in Nintendo's credibility.

Aight call me gay now for having standards & good taste.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:52 PM
Banned

I think I might buy this just for Zelda - I love all of the Zelda games (sans Wii since Wii is gay and I have barely ever played it)
Old 10-21-2016, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't think "self-respect" means what you think it do. Not that I play games either while I am doing something that requires attention, like walking somewhere. And anyway, if you think portability is gay that's only an argument against an underpowered Nintendo console with portability as its gimmick.

PS4 controller literally has its select button removed and replaced with a button that says "Share" for streaming and posting shit to Facebook - if putting duckets toward supporting that does not compromise your "self-respect" but being seen playing your 3DS on a plane does, there is not much we will be able to agree about.

Home consoles are shit because a PC can do everything they do better, more reliably, and far cheaper. Handheld systems are the only ones that add functionality over the computer you already own (portability and access to console exclusives that are actually worth playing). Mario games arguably still make Nintendo consoles worthy tho (Mario Galaxy was literally the only great home console game of that gen), so like I said not fully on the hatemobile for the Switch or Trans or whatever it's called. But the Wii U gen has inarguably shown some serious cracks in Nintendo's credibility.

Aight call me gay now for having standards & good taste.
Well as someone who plays multiple games on all consoles and PC i will say there are some games that either arent on PC or are on PC but filled with hackers that makes the console versions 100x better. I was PC masterrace for a few years but now i have ps4 and xb1 also because it gives me options. Still not going around outside with a bulky handheld system weighing my pocket down though.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

I havent played console games outside of emus on my phone in like 10 years

Nothin beats emulated everquest and 10 year old shooting games [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread