Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Kobold

There was this one time, bush knocked down't tha towers..
Old 07-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Banned

Can we get Purist banned too please?
Old 07-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we get Purist banned too please?
you sound diabetic as fuck
Old 07-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-06-2011, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give someone cuckolded and with a room-temperature IQ like guineapig a modicum of authority and he suddenly becomes a thoroughly convincing imitation of a jackbooted Rhone valley dictator. I can see him coming from a long day at the office, making a bee-line past his doughy spouse straight to the computer so he can mete out justice to the peasant class for talking about taco bell on the wrong forum subsection. Bravo.
Yawn....

McTaco was given a break for spamming the EC forums for weed after I warned him to keep his BS in R&F or OoC. He'll be back.

And I didn't ban Japan.

Which one was your boyfriend? Cause you seem pretty upset.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yawn....

McTaco was given a break for spamming the EC forums for weed after I warned him to keep his BS in R&F or OoC. He'll be back.

And I didn't ban Japan.

Which one was your boyfriend? Cause you seem pretty upset.
Why can't i say bad words in RnF?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol'd
Old 07-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Fire Giant

btw Guineapig, if you're going to be injecting new rules in to an otherwise remotely rule free zone, you might want to post some of this shit for people to read.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

No rules were changed.

Quote:
Forums will be moderated.

Your posts will be moved or deleted if they are not in the correct section.
Fourthmeal repeatedly broke this rule. He was warned and disciplined multiple times for it. Despite all this he broke the rule again and yet is only suspended for a month. (Yeah, I'm so heartless.)

Quote:
Do not make non-consensual personal attacks against anyone affiliated with this project. (Some of you like fighting with each other; I have no problem with this. Do it privately.) If you feel it is necessary to make a post, make sure it is contained within Rants and Flames. NEVER make a personal attack against a developer or GM staff, or you will be suspended.
I'm guessing this is why Japan was banned...

Quote:
Derogatory comments about another user may be removed by any editor. Repeated or egregious personal attacks will lead to suspensions and bans.

If you are more of a nuisance than what you're worth, your forum privileges will be revoked.
Or this... Since I wasn't the one doing the banning, I have no way of knowing for sure. Considering what he has been contributing to the forums however, I fully support the decision.

Quote:
There is no rule that is objective and not open to interpretation on what constitutes a personal attack as opposed to constructive discussion, but some types of comments are absolutely never acceptable:

-Racial, sexual, homophobic, ageist, religious, political, ethnic, or other epithets (such as against people with disabilities) are not allowed. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual preference, or ethnicity is not a legitimate excuse.
This means that while rants and flames are generally no holds barred, racist and homophobic comments are still frowned upon there.

I think the only rule that isn't clearly defined is the addition that nudity is not allowed and this is due to our use of Google advertising. In addition, tags were added to the forums after the rules were created by Nilbog. The same rules that exist for the forums apply to the tags as well.

If you have a problem with a forum member and feel that they require a warning or some sort of disciplinary action then either send a private message to a moderator or simply report the post. If you have any further questions please feel free to send myself or one of the other staff members a private message.
Last edited by guineapig; 07-06-2011 at 11:01 PM..
Old 07-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give someone cuckolded and with a room-temperature IQ like guineapig a modicum of authority and he suddenly becomes a thoroughly convincing imitation of a jackbooted Rhone valley dictator. I can see him coming from a long day at the office, making a bee-line past his doughy spouse straight to the computer so he can mete out justice to the peasant class for talking about taco bell on the wrong forum subsection. Bravo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koota [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw Guineapig, if you're going to be injecting new rules in to an otherwise remotely rule free zone, you might want to post some of this shit for people to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No rules were changed.

Fourthmeal repeatedly broke this rule. He was warned and disciplined multiple times for it. Despite all this he broke the rule again and yet is only suspended for a month. (Yeah, I'm so heartless.)

I'm guessing this is why Japan was banned...

Or this... Since I wasn't the one doing the banning, I have no way of knowing for sure. Considering what he has been contributing to the forums however, I fully support the decision.

This means that while rants and flames are generally no holds barred, racist and homophobic comments are still frowned upon there.

I think the only rule that isn't clearly defined is the addition that nudity is not allowed and this is due to our use of Google advertising. In addition, tags were added to the forums after the rules were created by Nilbog. The same rules that exist for the forums apply to the tags as well.

If you have a problem with a forum member and feel that they require a warning or some sort of disciplinary action then either send a private message to a moderator or simply report the post. If you have any further questions please feel free to send myself or one of the other staff members a private message.
Owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Closed Thread