Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol is that C#?

What a joke...
Rogean make sure you save this post so I can remind you later after you find my same finding later on.I have played long to enough when players are using run hacks and MQ, I have brought this issue up several times and yet I still get the same answer "What a joke" but if you choice not to listen, that cool it your box and "your" time invested when it fails because of it......
Old 11-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am guessing you have down syndrome, you were dropped on your head, your mother smoked and drank alcohol while pregnant with you, or you played with lead paint toys and ate paint chips as a kid. or all of the above.
Bkab I sure hope I meet you in person one day, If you ever get out of the basement and the ghetto's let me, I would love to meet you...
Old 11-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol is that C#?

What a joke...
It's an old FoH in-house cheat engine written by such greats as Rancar, lead developer of M$ Visual Studio, and g3rm4nr0xx0r of SAP (Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung). Rancar intentionally chose C# as a learning experience because low level memory access is a traditional difficulty.

The application is written in a mix of C# and the native win32 API. Windows 2000+ introduced protected process memory, but in this case it hooks into the a game process thus bypassing most of the protections. This is similar to the way MQ works, but does so in a different approach that has a different footprint.

I was just trolling and haven't ported it to EQEmu yet, though I do have a number of offsets lying around that I want to test out. The code featured above is an open source memory class that does virtually nothing for a hacker. I do intend to port it when I am less lazy for educational purposes and to further the Emu anti-hax cause, the only people who would receive copies of the sauce would be high-level emu devs such as yourself there.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogean make sure you save this post so I can remind you later after you find my same finding later on.I have played long to enough when players are using run hacks and MQ, I have brought this issue up several times and yet I still get the same answer "What a joke" but if you choice not to listen, that cool it your box and "your" time invested when it fails because of it......
jesus you are so retarded it's not even fun for me, he wasn't even talking to you moron.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naez 4.20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's an old FoH in-house cheat engine written by such greats as Rancar, lead developer of M$ Visual Studio, and g3rm4nr0xx0r of SAP (Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung). Rancar intentionally chose C# as a learning experience because low level memory access is a traditional difficulty.

The application is written in a mix of C# and the native win32 API. Windows 2000+ introduced protected process memory, but in this case it hooks into the a game process thus bypassing most of the protections. This is similar to the way MQ works, but does so in a different approach that has a different footprint.

I was just trolling and haven't ported it to EQEmu yet, though I do have a number of offsets lying around that I want to test out. The code featured above is an open source memory class that does virtually nothing for a hacker. I do intend to port it when I am less lazy for educational purposes and to further the Emu anti-hax cause, the only people who would receive copies of the sauce would be high-level emu devs such as yourself there.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 11-07-2011, 01:24 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Naez 4.20 Send a message via AIM to Naez 4.20 Send a message via MSN to Naez 4.20 Send a message via Yahoo to Naez 4.20

Old 11-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Sarnak

dum
Old 11-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i lol'd
Old 11-09-2011, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naez 4.20 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then i lol'd harder.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

TEEMO SAYS F U!
Gakruk - Troll Shaman
Closed Thread