Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Turn 3 gnoll fangs into Lysbith in Halas Warrior Guild for 5 gold and a random item. No negative faction hits.
Much better when it was a single. I'd rather take the faction hit in Qeynos.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

corrupt faction is very easy to fix... there's a card quest in the thieves guild that can be done in no time at all with no negative hits that gives you faction with corrupt guards, the thieves guild and highpass. if you really care about the corrupt guard faction it seriously only takes a few loads of cards to max it out.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickled_heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
corrupt faction is very easy to fix... there's a card quest in the thieves guild that can be done in no time at all with no negative hits that gives you faction with corrupt guards, the thieves guild and highpass. if you really care about the corrupt guard faction it seriously only takes a few loads of cards to max it out.
More info? That would be useful for my monk (who is still kos to the corrupt guards but amiable to regular guards)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Aviak

Sounds like the black leather cloak quest for fixing faction, not sure about the negative hits:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...6&postcount=19

Also, Reiker's Guide to (Newbie) Questing has some nice quest info for gear, exp, and plats. I just started playing a week ago and this guide has helped me out so much.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ighlight=druid
Old 11-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Your faction standing with Carson McCabe got better.
Your faction standing with Highpass Guards got better.
Your faction standing with Merchants of Highpass got better.
Your faction standing with Coalition of Tradefolk Underground got better.
Your faction standing with Ring of Scale got worse.
I stand corrected, it doesn't give you corrupt guard faction. only the next step gives faction with corrupt guards but it also gives you negative faction with the good guards so it sounds like you may be screwed.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

I'd have to say the orc scalps are pretty nice exp... went from 23~24 and then some yesterday when i turned in like 200..

farm them in cb or pay people for them.. and they stack nicely which makes them easy to store for when you want to make a trip to high pass.
Closed Thread