Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

eqpvp requires about 2 apm.

This /q shit is nonsense though, plz fix.
Last edited by Chronoburn; 01-03-2012 at 06:51 PM..
Old 01-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Banned

i did a tryout of that starcraft gear that lights up to your apm, when I stutter step with marines I get over 200 APM :3
Old 01-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublestep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i did a tryout of that starcraft gear that lights up to your apm, when I stutter step with marines I get over 200 APM :3
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Banned

Most people that /q go out in 30 seconds like Skelly in solb - Emumu pops out after about 4 seconds. Don't know how he's doing it - don't care, but that's why this post exists.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Banned

he's exploiting, can we get a ban on this guy?? Emumu in game!
Old 01-03-2012, 07:09 PM
Banned

LOL
Old 01-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly we should have stayed online to try and 6 v 12. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit on the Reika delusion bandwagon.

You had 19 online, not our fault you /q/die/plug/log in record time.

6 online after the big holo bus ran you over.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit on the Reika delusion bandwagon.

You had 19 online, not our fault you /q/die/plug/log in record time.

6 online after the big holo bus ran you over.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

CHOOCHOOOOOOO
Old 01-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you dumb? This is not the same as standing there and /q'ing out, this is an artifact of plugging. Ask Skelly who tried to /q near fire giants if you want to know how it works. Or maybe Emumu who see's PvP and instantly /q's. You guys might have won an encounter or two yesterday if you didn't mass /q when things started going bad. The mass log out in Permafrost was interesting too, "OH GOD HOLO IN WK, LOGOUT". The only highlight of the day was hearing someone talk about Fallen who was going to probably try to Lull the Holocaust at the zoneline in WK so he could run by. Nihilum proving day after day they are the dumbest, and most hypocritical, group of players on the server. Don't try to white knight this shit, just do what you gotta do and don't hide behind your excuses anymore.
I see I've angered you by outing your exploit. No, when someone plugs legitimately, they just don't pop out on the other side of the zone. When you plug, you pop out invulnerable and NPC-attacking for a minute, allowing you to NPC-PvP but not be killed. Probably has something to do with the timing/way you plug, but I haven't bothered trying to figure it out because I'm not a cheater.

By the way, you all know full well how to insta-/q out since I've seen Holocaust members do this at least a dozen times. Stop playing dumb and pointing the finger.

The hypocrisy is this thread is very entertaining, keep going.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see I've angered you by outing your exploit. No, when someone plugs legitimately, they just don't pop out on the other side of the zone. When you plug, you pop out invulnerable and NPC-attacking for a minute, allowing you to NPC-PvP but not be killed. Probably has something to do with the timing/way you plug, but I haven't bothered trying to figure it out because I'm not a cheater.

By the way, you all know full well how to insta-/q out since I've seen Holocaust members do this at least a dozen times. Stop playing dumb and pointing the finger.

The hypocrisy is this thread is very entertaining, keep going.
This is one retarded bluebie.
Closed Thread