Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerfed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List doesn't matter if it's not policed. Need more gms. Currently all you have to do is wait for amelinda's bed time then everything is fair game.
-> Come in one at a time setting off CT's aggro list.

-> get shit on

-> cry
Old 02-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's like in fear last night: I said it's a valid tactic to set off cazic's DT cycle to cause the opposing raid force to have to camp and i'm bitched at that this is the equivalent of training? Get real. This has been valid on blue since forever and as far as i'm concerned i see no reason it shouldn't be valid.

Now: in saying that. Nihilum: your bullshit tactic of sending in one player at a time to set off the cycle and fuck over holocausts full raid is exactly that: bullshit tactics. THAT will get you in trouble. Either zone in your entire raid and take equal DT's like men or don't use this tactic. Period.

Holocaust did this to Nihilum for hours yesterday while Nihilum cleared all of PoF. You are saying it is a valid tactic. I did not know Nihilum was doing this back to Holocaust later, when Holocaust went in to keep PoF cleared (since the work of breaking the zone was done for them). But when Nihilum does it, it is against your rules?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

As Nerfed said, you have been watching Holocaust train Nihilum in every Nagafen raid that has taken place. We know you have seen it, and yet you have done nothing about it. Nihilum has learned to counter their training strat, and then suddenly you care about training?

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

You cannot be wishy washy about decisions and still expect respect.

Either training is legal or illegal and you will enforce the rules if it is illegal. But don't say it is allowed for Guild X to train, but when Guild Y does it you berate them.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Banned

We never set Cazic off with single members constantly or even when we zoned in and you all left. Granted I wasn't there right when the server opened because you know... I have a job and pay taxes for some of you guys.

My suggestion is you keep your bluebie "lol we set off CT" shit out of here.

PS: Be VERY careful what you wish for with this Cazic rule. I ran a plan by Amelinda we hatched that would make you collectively shit your drawers. No one would be able to raid fear.
Last edited by Nirgon; 02-21-2012 at 12:41 PM..
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Nirgon has single handedly changed my view of holocaust. This guild I once considered evil is now our servers only hope at a balanced endgame. Except the holo necro who trains specs on news in oasis, these guys are becoming heroes
Old 02-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Banned

You give me a list of people who trained newbies and I'll make a Holocaust kill shot thread.

Before the Nihilums jump in, I mean non lvl 50 newbies.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As Nerfed said, you have been watching Holocaust train Nihilum in every Nagafen raid that has taken place.
She's no dumb bell and I get little nuggets of "wow she ain't dumb" each time I talk to her. I'm surprised time and again whenever I get a blurb back that isn't the AFK shield.

Tell you what, I'll blatantly train you in fear with Amelinda watching and take the week suspension to prove she'll do it.

You want my blood!?!?!? TAKE MY BLOOD!!!!!
Old 02-21-2012, 01:02 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

in my expreience: lots of end game players like to do shit that they think is under the radar and then cry when the exact same thing is done to them. happens on blue and red.

as for seeing trains and not doing anything about them - how do you know i didn't? because there are several factors:

(A) how do you know i was in that window
(B) how do you know i wasn't somewhere else in the zone
(C) how do you know i wasn't dealing with real life.
(D) how do you know that i didn't suspend someone
(E) how do you know that I considered it a real train? because there was a "train" a few naggy's ago that i got the fraps from. It LOOKED like a train until I looked at encounter logs for the mobs in the fraps. had like 4 kobolds and an LDC. based on the info i collected i can tell you that as Holocaust ran through the zone that stuff agroed them and got dragged with them. Bkab's dumbass bound in nagafen's lair and ended up agroing him etc in trying to get his corpse.

Sometimes shit is malicious and intentional. sometimes it's just incidental.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Banned

Nihilum response to above:

Old 02-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Banned

What im concerned about is people getting banned for doing shit that was not clear was against the rules(Since there is no rules list)

So for the record:

What is allowed:
  1. Regular pvp
  2. Pvp while someone is engaged
  3. "Unintentional Training"(Very vague)
  4. Kill stealing

What isnt allowed:
  1. Only the most blatantly obvious trains - must have GM there to witness or crystal clear screenshots
  2. Zoning in 1 at a time to set of Cazic DT.

Gray area:
  1. Ninja looting
  2. Running into mobs to avoid pvp death and then rengaging in pvp later with mobs still in tow so when said player does die, everyone else gets aggro
  3. Getting aggro on mobs accidentally and then FDing to switch aggro to an opposing player(As the player is still attacking you)
  4. Scamming - Not related to fear but still no decision has been made on this as far as I know. This just includes in game scamming of in game items. (IE selling a manastone but switching out for a pumice, etc) Obviously, theft of accounts etc should not be allowed.
  5. Everything else

IMO, in fear, shit happens. Let it be.
Last edited by Arillious; 02-21-2012 at 01:35 PM..
Closed Thread