Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

alchemy stuff is bought off merchants i believe
Old 05-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Skeleton

I know I'm going to bring 4 other players to populate the newbie areas. I just need to figure out how to install it first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know I'm going to bring 4 other players to populate the newbie areas. I just need to figure out how to install it first [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pay careful attention to the setup guide. It's pretty thorough.

Btw, when you download the torrent, go into it's folder and install Daemon Tools and restart. Rightclick the new icon in your task manager and tell it to "mount" and locate the iso file in the CD1 folder. It should autorun after that. Whenever it asks for a new CD, tell it to mount the one it asks for in the same way, and hit enter or click continue, and keep going until done. It only takes a few minutes to install, then keep following the guide.

And don't do like I did and make a shortcut for EverQuest.exe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's eqgame.exe >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by WailinOndem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there folks.I played EQ for many yrs as an ogre shaman on povar server from the get go.Was wondering how far advanced this server was and plans to go.How close to original EQ are the trades and the alchemy in particular. I been getting homesick for EQ and still have my lvl 70 but when i left the game things were changing too much in the wrong direction I thought and got bored of the instance running instead of the random PoFear zonewide aggro bugs killing even GMs. And the introduction of PoP and its lame bottlenecks killed a good portion of the populace that WoW sucked up. I would like to download the client but dont want to be wasting my time if theres spammers,farmers and just all around annoying hackers to ruin the experience.

WailinOndem

Most people have covered the bases. If it helps, I've been having such a good time I donated a bit the other day. Definitely worth your time.
Last edited by km2783; 05-10-2010 at 12:44 PM..
Old 05-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by km2783 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pay careful attention to the setup guide. It's pretty thorough.

Btw, when you download the torrent, go into it's folder and install Daemon Tools and restart. Rightclick the new icon in your task manager and tell it to "mount" and locate the iso file in the CD1 folder. It should autorun after that. Whenever it asks for a new CD, tell it to mount the one it asks for in the same way, and hit enter or click continue, and keep going until done. It only takes a few minutes to install, then keep following the guide.

And don't do like I did and make a shortcut for EverQuest.exe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's eqgame.exe >.>
Hi KM, I have bad past experience with this daemon program. Can I uninstall it after installing EverQuest Titanium? (and is it virus/malware free? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ).
Old 05-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Yes you can uninstall it once done installing Titanium.

As for it being virus or malware free, I recommend you install Daemon Tools from their official website: http://www.daemon-tools.cc/home

That way you know your getting the right version for your OS and from the official source instead of a random site on the net [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

JOIN THE BORG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 05-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Banned

Welcome to the best server!!

Alchemy is off merchants for the most part. You can do fire / ice giant toes to save money though and make some cool pots. No auto combines anymore.

650people Primetime!!! kick ass!

And not everyone is online at the same time!!

Probably over 1000 regular players on the server or way more.

More than any eq live server has. BY FAR.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Yes this server is amazing... i cannot wait to ge home and play

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
lal yellow finally with a worthwhile zing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinamur1999

Did this need to be brought to the forums? no probably not, but now I know that faline is super dramatastic and that yellow is STILL the fuckin man
Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to P1999 if your looking for old EQ your in the right place..Install ASAP!

also...not a gold farmer spammer in sight OMG its a relief!

We do have our local hater that logs in on Wwwwgghhttiiyyhh to spam obsenities, but he gets the bann hammer fast enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Large Rat

Default install

been trying to install this game and following the steps but having issues with something in my computer conflicting.Hopefully have it figured out when I get more time.Sounds like from what I've been reading that there are alot of people just starting out which is awesome since I loved the lower levels and bonding with players.Trying to convince more computer savy friends of mine to try it,then they might be better able to help me install it...hehe.
I was always great at being a shaman but never great at loading and implementing software.
I'll probably play another shaman if I can get the game running,but is there an overabundance of or lack of certain classes? are the race exp penalties and innate abilities the same(trolls regen hps faster,ogres cant be stunned from frontal attacks)...I really am starting to jones for that old EQ feel and wish i had more time to play around with install
Closed Thread