I'm Employed 132 75.43%
I'm Unemployed 19 10.86%
What's a job? 24 13.71%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am 65 and retired for the last 3 years, so yeah your taxes are paying my Social Security here while I am at the beach in Florida. Thanks guys.

You know what? I think you guys are paying me to play P1999 all day also. Thanks again.
30 years ago some old guy was saying the same shit to you.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 years ago some old guy was saying the same shit to you.
Well I can tell you it is pretty scary how fast time goes. So if you have dreams or asperations make it happen or you will regret it. Trust me. I have been lucky and done a ton of stuff and made some pretty good money all my life. Hope the same for you guys. Enjoy every day.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL going with stock pictures now?
Old 05-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaighn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just trying to figure out how many of the whining crybabies I'm supporting by paying taxes on my salary.

Flame away.. (but please vote)
looks like a lot less than half from your own poll so far.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaighn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just trying to figure out how many of the whining crybabies I'm supporting by paying taxes on my salary.
Unemployment compensation is included in the taxes one plays out of gross income. So chances are, you're not supporting anyone.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unemployment compensation is included in the taxes one plays out of gross income. So chances are, you're not supporting anyone.
That sentence isn't grammatically correct, but I'm going to assume what you were trying to say and it's not entirely correct, unemployment is governed by stats so it largely depends on where you live. Unemployment income is taxable, but whether you get 100% of it or 60% of it due to taxes it's still free money from someone else's pockets.

I don't think a lot of people are unemployed, some just have shitty jobs.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Banned

It was just a snarky retort to a ridiculous statement.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

im a bum looking for a job. Ive tried Del Taco and McDonalds but i cant seem to handle all the stress so i just stay at home. Now im on welfare. Collecting and dealing food stamps sometimes too. Life is great.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by webrunner5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am 65 and retired for the last 3 years, so yeah your taxes are paying my Social Security here while I am at the beach in Florida. Thanks guys.

You know what? I think you guys are paying me to play P1999 all day also. Thanks again.
lol
Closed Thread