Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:44 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

No man who was fortunate enough for me to love them enough to marry them would EVER disrespect me enough to name his account "My Wife's a cunt" It's more than respect though. It's class. I'd say my man would be more apt to name his account Ilovemysouthernwife than anything.

Staff insult is never smart btw.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

go get em ammy
Old 06-30-2012, 06:41 PM
VIP / Contributor

This does remind me of my friend though. She knows this guy who had her on his Cell phone line. She knew someone who worked for the company they had cell service. she had that person change his account password... She waited 2 weeks then tried legit two-3 times to call and pay bill using the account password he had set up for her. it didn't work. So she called him and said "Can you maybe go by the store. it looks like something got messed up with the account. We can't access the acount to pay the bill"

SO he had to go into the corporate store. He had long hair and a james hetfield sorta stache going on and was trying to grow a beard. looked kinda creepy.....he's a VERY shy person. When it was his turn he's all:

"I am trying to reset my password. I have my two forms of ID and i just guess there was a glitch and my password was changed."

The female representative asked for his social and pulled up his account and began laughing. she didn't even verify the account was his. she looked horrified but amused...locked the computer and went to get another employee. they made it finally to the store manager who had to man up and ask for this guy's ID. He got the ID and while everyone was laughing he asked if this guy would like to reset his password and the guy says "What IS the password because it should be...."

The manager interrupted him and said "Your password is I Fuck Goats"
Old 06-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist 4.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not going to read this and probably no one else will too
Old 06-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This does remind me of my friend though. She knows this guy who had her on his Cell phone line. She knew someone who worked for the company they had cell service. she had that person change his account password... She waited 2 weeks then tried legit two-3 times to call and pay bill using the account password he had set up for her. it didn't work. So she called him and said "Can you maybe go by the store. it looks like something got messed up with the account. We can't access the acount to pay the bill"

SO he had to go into the corporate store. He had long hair and a james hetfield sorta stache going on and was trying to grow a beard. looked kinda creepy.....he's a VERY shy person. When it was his turn he's all:

"I am trying to reset my password. I have my two forms of ID and i just guess there was a glitch and my password was changed."

The female representative asked for his social and pulled up his account and began laughing. she didn't even verify the account was his. she looked horrified but amused...locked the computer and went to get another employee. they made it finally to the store manager who had to man up and ask for this guy's ID. He got the ID and while everyone was laughing he asked if this guy would like to reset his password and the guy says "What IS the password because it should be...."

The manager interrupted him and said "Your password is I Fuck Goats"
Lmao that's awesome, why can't stuff like this happen to me at work
Old 06-30-2012, 07:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao that's awesome, why can't stuff like this happen to me at work
she trolled him constantly. it was awesome. he was very awkward with women so she would pay/beg/encourage her friends to hit on him whenever possible...just to see what he'd do. kinda mean but w/e. she had this one slut friend who was willing to have sex with him...he refused. i think he may still be a virgin. He's 35.

When they went to see 40 year old virgin she was introducing him as "The 28 year old virgin" to everyone in line.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
she trolled him constantly. it was awesome. he was very awkward with women so she would pay/beg/encourage her friends to hit on him whenever possible...just to see what he'd do. kinda mean but w/e. she had this one slut friend who was willing to have sex with him...he refused. i think he may still be a virgin. He's 35.

When they went to see 40 year old virgin she was introducing him as "The 28 year old virgin" to everyone in line.
Haha aww that is kinda mean, unless he just doesn't care
Closed Thread