Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Banned

In Nihilum we take care of our members. Never do we allow our exploits be reported. loyalty before honesty is our motto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Batlle confirmed loyal member of nihilum/red99 server. Get shit on by "griefed off the server" trolls.

Pretty standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found this very interesting given the recent developments with you and him over the last month:

Nerfette is a Guild cleric used by several people but is located on a Nizzar blue account. One day Batlle decided to log into all of Nizzars blue toons and ran sack the banks for the blue pixels. He stole a few items including a Cloak of Flames and Nizzar had the nipbogian detective tell him which characters IP address had done this hanus crime (I didn't ven know GMs interfered in shared account theft!)

Needless to say Batlle was caught red handed and despite denying it for x amount of days/weeks came forward and admitted he had a drug problem causing him to steal from his mommies purse.

Nizzar kept this secret from his soldiers and forgave Batlle of his sins because who needs trust in a guild when you have 100% attendance and can aid in a exp binge on Kunark release?

Blog bump for those telling me I was lacking more gossip.
stay on topic. we have addicts stealing from Nihilum blue guild banks and nothing is being done about it.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Banned

dont worry Nizzarr, we handled his druggy ass

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

lol samwise banned again, what a cancer on the community, please go you dirty rule breaker
Old 09-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

Not reading that post above, the tone was very mad bad and sad plus its too long
Old 09-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcon Valor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not reading that post above, the tone was very mad bad and sad plus its too long
tell us more about your call of duty medal bro, i need a good laugh
Old 09-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found this very interesting given the recent developments with you and him over the last month:

Nerfette is a Guild cleric used by several people but is located on a Nizzar blue account. One day Batlle decided to log into all of Nizzars blue toons and ran sack the banks for the blue pixels. He stole a few items including a Cloak of Flames and Nizzar had the nipbogian detective tell him which characters IP address had done this hanus crime (I didn't ven know GMs interfered in shared account theft!)

Needless to say Batlle was caught red handed and despite denying it for x amount of days/weeks came forward and admitted he had a drug problem causing him to steal from his mommies purse.

Nizzar kept this secret from his soldiers and forgave Batlle of his sins because who needs trust in a guild when you have 100% attendance and can aid in a exp binge on Kunark release?

Blog bump for those telling me I was lacking more gossip.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Large Bat

haha all the forum trash being BANNED and lashing out on server legends such as Batlle (0 deaths in pvp).

Old 09-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redorious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha all the forum trash being BANNED and lashing out on server legends such as Batlle (0 deaths in pvp).
Stole from Nizzarrs blue accounts because hes is a drug head. 0 pvp deaths eh?

Old 09-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stole from Nizzarrs blue accounts because hes is a drug head. 0 pvp deaths eh?

ofc gotta put all of arzaks chins in check
Closed Thread