Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 10:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't try to refute Nexii, Furoar. She'll just somehow turn it into you now hating transgenders.

I wish you the best
Thank you for using correct pronouns
Old 03-22-2021, 10:35 AM
Banned

Thanks for playing
Old 03-22-2021, 10:54 AM
Sarnak

Ya I was going off logs. Seems that the drum wasn't equipped till halfway down.
Old 03-22-2021, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

lmao that's what I call getting severely dunked
Old 03-22-2021, 11:42 AM
Aviak

Btfo
Old 03-22-2021, 11:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't try to refute Nexii, Furoar. She'll just somehow turn it into you now hating transgenders.

I wish you the best
I mean you could have said something like 'we don't condone bigotry in our guild and would guild kick'. The problem is you can't kick all those people because then you wouldn't have a competitive guild at all. So instead you chose to dogwhistle the segment of your guild that does believe such garbage. Get in the closet is literal 1990s mentality.

Teppler was an actual Nazi and got into Aftermath. Vanquish is no different, letting open racists and trans bashers in. You're either too gutless to take a stand or you agree with it. Given the sig where calling others 'faggot', and previous dogwhistling, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you could have said something like 'we don't condone bigotry in our guild and would guild kick'. The problem is you can't kick all those people because then you wouldn't have a competitive guild at all. So instead you chose to dogwhistle the segment of your guild that does believe such garbage. Get in the closet is literal 1990s mentality.

Teppler was an actual Nazi and got into Aftermath. Vanquish is no different, letting open racists and trans bashers in. You're either too gutless to take a stand or you agree with it. Given the sig where calling others 'faggot', and previous dogwhistling, it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt.
Waaah
Old 03-22-2021, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

cis white male republican small business owners that like boats are the cause of all the problems we face today

AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'faggot'.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:57 PM
Fire Giant

I've been in two WoW guilds where there was zero tolerance for politics, religion, racism, and anti-LGBT talk in chat. It's so much easier to get along with people when you don't have to hear their stupid opinions on these topics.

It would never work on P99. The player core that drives most guilds spends way too much time playing a video game to be well-adjusted humans. And people with that level of autism tend to not have good filters and also tend to be really poor decision makers.

This goes for the gay/trans bashers as well as the loud-and-proud trans/furry over-sharers.
Closed Thread