Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 02:26 PM
Banned

i'd like to mention colgate ujsed the insult goblin town, that phrase i originally coined, due to smedy being swedish and pronouncing goblins (gooblin) ala gooblin town.

carry on.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd like to mention colgate ujsed the insult goblin town, that phrase i originally coined, due to smedy being swedish and pronouncing goblins (gooblin) ala gooblin town.

carry on.
?

that was an original thought

fuck OFF
Old 04-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Kobold

Salaryman , from what I gather is currently suspended whilst under investigation by a server GM. I doubt we'll be seeing him for a long time, if ever. I can all but gaurantee he's not going to have that manastone IF, (thats a BIG IF , like 8+ inches) he ever does come back to the game. Guides/GMs have taken particular interest in this situation...he's screwed.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Goblin town pretty weak tbh stick to elfsim
Old 04-28-2016, 06:15 PM
Banned

sounds like we're finally getting some honest to god butt hurt up in this thread.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:19 PM
Banned

elf sim is a dead and beaten horse
Old 04-28-2016, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Salaryman , from what I gather is currently suspended whilst under investigation by a server GM. I doubt we'll be seeing him for a long time, if ever. I can all but gaurantee he's not going to have that manastone IF, (thats a BIG IF , like 8+ inches) he ever does come back to the game. Guides/GMs have taken particular interest in this situation...he's screwed.
Your personal opinion has a lot of emotions behind it.

I will restate for the high school dropouts who can't pass a college course that involves any critical thinking:

If the person who handed him the stone was:

1) In PvP range, and

2) Knew Salaryman had previously taken items that did not necessarily "belong" to him

3) Was familiar with Salaryman's reputation as a paladin of Prexus, furthermore Odus

4) Pressed "trade" on an extremely valuable item, without explicit /tells confirming the nature of the transaction

Then it is up to the community to settle it. Salaryman is a very active player and member of the community with high play time, and is therefore prone to player-made sanctions and community action.

These are factual considerations to be given to Salaryman based on past precedent.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-28-2016, 08:36 PM
Banned

I love how azzar keeps quoting rules he made up as if they are reality lmao
Old 04-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how azzar keeps quoting rules he made up as if they are reality lmao
I offer them not as rules, they are merely considerations and offering a course of action depending on the facts of the case. I never said I had all of the facts of the case.

The reasoning I offered is based on past Sandbox Wild West Red 99 Law. Again, it is a starting point for consideration and

The only counterpoint discussion offered so far is the "OMG BAN HIM" rhetoric from cheallin (permanently butthurt he let enemies onto his raid to loot PD robe) crowd.

And the Stasis and Kerwin drug buddies crew on pills posting much of the same "OMG he was traded a manastone ban him"

Yeah real scientists on this forum. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread