Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too much bullshit goes on at the high end. Raid scene on blue is incredibly toxic.
Aside from inflation issues, this server is absolutely fantastic pre-60. Groups are plentiful, dungeon crawling is fun and classic as hell, and people are generally helpful and pleasant to be around.

In contrast, the high-end raid scene is a weird blend of non-classic mechanics, overpopulation, complicated rules, and a win-at-all-costs mentality. Toxic doesn't begin to describe it. I really cannot believe people actually enjoy high end Velious "competition."
Old 04-07-2016, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Nerf Clicky Recharging.
Old 04-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nerf Clicky Recharging.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Here's the bottom line, and everyone knows I hate Detoxx, but Aftermath didn't do anything illegal this time. It may have been grimy to ice Tormax after getting FTE but it was within the rules because the rule was shitty. It's perfectly normal to take off the second the ground shakes. I've seen multiple VP footraces under those exact same circumstances.

I don't like the ruling, I don't like Detoxx and his short bus crew, but they are legally in the clear on this one. They just suck as human beings, but I guess being pixel rich is worth it?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread has become laughable. I can assure you Aftermath will not be conceding anything based off a ridiculous RNF thread. Feel free to have your leadership come to the table to try to iron out the FTE rule and for what it's worth, Awakened also ran as soon as the ground rumbled. Maybe you can start a separate thread to try to get them suspended to in RNF!
Except your team got illegal FTE and those runners who started early from Awakened did not.

Pretty big difference there but continue to stick your head in the sand when it comes to following basic server rules.

Looking forward to the future Kael concessions since you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath (of which I can speak for), attempt to abide by them 100% of the time
Old 04-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the bottom line, and everyone knows I hate Detoxx, but Aftermath didn't do anything illegal this time. It may have been grimy to ice Tormax after getting FTE but it was within the rules because the rule was shitty. It's perfectly normal to take off the second the ground shakes. I've seen multiple VP footraces under those exact same circumstances.
Agreeing with you makes me feel grimy
Old 04-07-2016, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreeing with you makes me feel grimy
You may not like my politics but I'm not going to just blatantly frame y'all if there's no basis for it. Y'all do plenty of grimy and/or illegal shit so I won't have to wait long for an actual reason to bitch.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you'll try to spin it regardless to attempt to get yourself free mobs.
Who is spinning? Most people here are just asking for Aftermath to man up and admit they fucked up.

We all make mistakes - are these dirty pixels ( which your guild acquires plenty of ) worth not simply doing whats right and accepting you messed up?
Old 04-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Aviak

It's like everyone here forgets that Sirken is a big boy and can make his own rulings, for the rule he created.

What the fuck.
Old 04-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Sirken already made his ruling as this was happening, this is just a thread full of salty ass Awakened vaginas attempting anything and everything they can to find some minute raid infraction. Its pretty pathetic honestly, but this last hour of work might go by faster if they keep posting this lulzy shit
Closed Thread