Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you had a more than fair shot. If those mobs were left up any longer they wouldnt have repopped before the AA ban expires and then you could kiss goodbye to this weeks welfare pixels.
Qani you would of gotten eaten alive in kunark.

Rotations and agreements are something that's relatively new for the server. I saw aftermath come back and agree to one as well, went very smooth. Awakened of course doesn't want this but even they are starting to learn and I think that it's in everyone's interest to work together.

With that said..

...in order to be put on the radar you got to do more than poop golems. Progress your guild.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty tired of you idiots slanting CSG and putting us in same basket as AA. We have never played the same game as them (think our first ever raid petition is in the works atm), we've, unlike you, never poopsocked Fear golems on their temples, we generally always try to look out for everyones best interest. I know you've never liked us since we had disputes about Sky day, but this is getting out of hand, and you are really not giving me more interest in working with you but less. Also what Getsome says is correct, also, bear in mind, all these mobs had to die quick so we got this second round that is, as you will agree, very fairly distributed, before AA comes back from vacation.

I'm not slanting CSG. Certainly not Europa or Omni. Never met anyone from those guilds who did anything questionable. There was never any hostility or bitterness about Sky towards Europa. We didn't understand why Islands weren't up when we got there for our time, and you told us. No one was ever pissed. We just realized that the Monday PM slot is kinda jacked for any American guilds and worked around it. We never looked at you in bad light.

My comment on the rule set was plain and simple. As long as people play into it, it's going to be real. Currently that list of guilds play into it. I don't care how you guys engaged KT, and I didn't stay to race you for him. That's what I'm saying. GG on the kill. As long as Awakened and Aftermath keep petitioning each other like children "telling mom", and Rustle keeps claiming that racing = godliness we're all stuck with this bs. I've read enough posts about how the server got to be this way. People who are putting way too much into a game that they seemingly think is harder and more competative than it is.

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 03-25-2017, 09:58 AM
Aviak

For the love of Karana, I can't understand the problem with farming available targets so that SKs, Necro, and Shaman can get their epics. No one has ever done anything except harass us for farming Golems within the server rules. Do you people want to follow the rules or do you want some sort of other agreement? Ever since I first saw people arguing with Chest, it seemed like either way people on this server were going to be miserable. As long as people want to and do sock golems, why do you think they'd care how you feel about it while standing on a race line somewhere is the world? If you think that somehow makes you better than a Golem socker then you are sorely mistaken

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 03-25-2017, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who ask their guilds to spend 8-10-12 hours poopsocking golems in Fear can't really claim to have a moral upper hand here....all we do is race for shit in our prime time, and then kill it - we don't WANT to race, but thats the playground staff has created for us, and we can either play in it, or make the smarter choice that BDA and Nemce has made
racing is the path to the dark side, darth cuck
Old 03-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

It's so sad seeing the casuals get upset over welfare pixels.

You're really staring to act like us. The pixel lust is strong.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:06 AM
Banned

No uyan. Everyone is the same. Thing is we're just trying to make it less poopy for this small time.

If there is to be change a/a must be on board. Anything temporary will crumple but it's somewhat working and was fair enough to let all sorts of newer guilds see things they have never gotten.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comoc1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's so sad seeing the casuals get upset over welfare pixels.

You're really staring to act like us. The pixel lust is strong.
CSG isn't even slightly casual anymore. Why do you think nemce left?
Old 03-25-2017, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

I mean.. this is the what 3rd or 4th time this agreement has went down. It didn't seem like much salt was being thrown around those past times.

I guess I'm just being guilty of applying the opinions of a few to the masses.

TBH the agreement thing was nice on the social level but was boring AF. Literally no excitement in the kills.

In the long run I'd rather have a rotation system that a/a had to sit out of or similar to when am was in the agreement with vulak eashen Doze and kt being ran for. The double suspension rotation is bullshit.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rustle: Avg raid size (9-70?)
Yelinak (w/ Anon)
Silverwing
Phara Dar
Gozzrem
Gorenaire
Lord Koi
Draco
Naggy
Druushk
Statue/AoW (w/ Anon)
Zlandi
Dagarn (w/ Anon)
Jorlleag (w/ Anon)
Lady N (w/ Anon)
Zlexak (w/ Anon)
Vulak

Just to give everyone some perspective about the mob distribution on the first cycle of this suspension. These are just the ones I know of and there may be mistakes.
To correct mistakes and add clarity

day 1 - No Agreement in place
Lord Yelinak (With Anonymous)
*Silverwing
*Phara Dar
*Gorenaire

day 2 - Agreement reached in the morning slightly after midnight
*Gozzrem
*Lord Koi'Doken
Statue/Avatar (With Anonymous)
*Dracoliche
*Lord Nagafen
*Druushk

day 3
*Zlandicar
**Zlexak (With Anonymous)
**Jorlleag (With Anonymous)
**Lady Nevederia (With Anonymous)
Vulak'Aerr

* Not listed in the agreement - FTE Mob
** No contest allotment time expired
Rustle had no involvement on Dagarn the Destroyer
Old 03-25-2017, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not slanting CSG. Certainly not Europa or Omni. Never met anyone from those guilds who did anything questionable. There was never any hostility or bitterness about Sky towards Europa. We didn't understand why Islands weren't up when we got there for our time, and you told us.
That's not how it played out. Personally didnt get hostility but there was bitterness, atleast that was how it came across, and a level of coercion to try to get us to change our scheduled sky day that we have had for many years with no complaints. At the time we weren't even doing it every week!
Closed Thread