Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 12:04 AM
Kobold

Fires of Heaven is still doing sky on monday PM, Europa looking to move to Friday which will open a monday AM slot if it happens.

Europa does sky at 1pm CST for their AM slot, so they would work better with a guild that raids later than we do.
Last edited by paroxysmal; 05-17-2016 at 12:07 AM..
Old 05-17-2016, 12:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madruga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Venerate doing on Friday PM or really open? Divinity would like to claim Friday PM.
Venerate does do it on Friday PM, but not every week. That being said, Gogre (raid leader) or Kiix (guild leader) would probably be very open to moving to another PM slot, as Fridays are sort of inconvenient for us.
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Last edited by Nitsude; 05-17-2016 at 01:02 AM..
Old 05-22-2016, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Default Divinity

So, talking to Venerate officers we came to a deal to share Friday PMs, 1 week for Venerate, other for Divinity.

This next one ( 27/05 ) will be a Divinity day.

I thank Kiix, Maor and Gogre who gave me the attention in this decision.

So please if possible update Friday PM with Venerate/Divinity.

Thanks.
Old 05-22-2016, 03:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if your problem on mondays is europa, then try and get ahold of their leadership. They have always been super nice to work with and invested into making content open to smaller guilds. I am sure if you talked to them you could find a way to make the schedule work on your time, in the passed it was assumed that by 8pm EST night time PM slots should have their sky repopped. I assume thats what everyone holds too.
This is definitely not the case on Monday nights. I have been trying to work through this with Europa for like 4 months now with no willingness to change on their part. Isle 2 and 3 bosses didn't pop until 9:30 pm CST and isle 6 boss hadn't repopped by the time we had to call it at 12am CST.

I have offered to welcome their members into a joint raid around 4pm CST to avoid conflict but was told that was too late for them and would not work.

On a typical night we start at 6 pm CST port up an asracks are down until 9:30pm CST. Europa has made an attempt to keep us informed of when they have done sky that day but its patchy at best and the members that are online at the time usually don't know anything about it.

Overall, a very frustrating experience.

We will continue doing sky on Monday nights for the foreseeable future and hopefully Europa will be able to choose a start time for their raid that does not affect so many of us in such a negative way.
Old 05-22-2016, 05:58 AM
Sarnak

@Qani

Man, stop blastering on about how we don't move etc etc. Its not that easy for us, we've always done it at the same time, and historically it was not an issue. We do Sky 1-2 times a month, and I understand its frustrating for you, but I can't just ask people to start raiding at 1am or before they even get off work because its annoying for you - it was different if we hadn't done it this way/time the past 3-4 years, but fact is, we have.

I have tried to work out different options and I still am, but you can't just expect us to fuck over our members so you get to raid when it suits you. You are just as unwilling to move to a different day as we are (and we've been on Mondays long before FoH was a thing on P99), so don't put it on us.

I am willing to continue working with you, put trying to publicly shame us doesn't work well in that regard.
Old 05-22-2016, 06:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Qani

Man, stop blastering on about how we don't move etc etc. Its not that easy for us, we've always done it at the same time, and historically it was not an issue. We do Sky 1-2 times a month, and I understand its frustrating for you, but I can't just ask people to start raiding at 1am or before they even get off work because its annoying for you - it was different if we hadn't done it this way/time the past 3-4 years, but fact is, we have.

I have tried to work out different options and I still am, but you can't just expect us to fuck over our members so you get to raid when it suits you. You are just as unwilling to move to a different day as we are (and we've been on Mondays long before FoH was a thing on P99), so don't put it on us.

I am willing to continue working with you, put trying to publicly shame us doesn't work well in that regard.
Everything I stated is factual. If that is shaming to you I cannot help it. As others have stated the player agreement in sky only works if everyone follows it.

The simple fact is your guild is signed up for an AM slot on Monday. And as Kileras put it it sounds like the mobs should be repopped by 7pm CST (GMT -6), and with your current start time they don't repop until 9:30pm CST (GMT -6), for common courtesy for the guild sharing the day with your guild.

How would you feel if the Sunday pm guild caused 3-4 hour delay for you starting on Monday afternoon?
Last edited by paroxysmal; 05-22-2016 at 06:51 AM..
Old 05-22-2016, 07:06 AM
Sarnak

I don't feel shamed, I am just surprised you think that it will make me more inclined to find a solution
Old 05-22-2016, 07:14 AM
Kobold

The only thing you have done to "try to work with" us has been to maybe send a pm on the forums here when you remember giving me advanced notice that you have utilized our pm block for your raid.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:42 AM
Sarnak

Only thing either guild have now done to "work together" has been asking other guild to move their weekly raids to other day or time (both have declined that) and asking other guilds to raid in middle of the night for them or during work hours (both have declined that too).

I don't think you can put all that on Europa alone.
Old 05-22-2016, 07:55 AM
Kobold

I have offered to let your guild members needing items from sky to join our raids. I even offered to start our raid a few hours earlier to make less of an inconvenience to your members even though it would create more of a hardship for my members. Additionally, that offer was never reciprocated. So please don't say i havent done anything. We signed up for the PM slot. Is it hard to comprehend that in doing so we might actually want to raid during it?

I have only ever asked for you to raid during your self-assigned timeslot.