Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heals4reals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are staff unbanning people that are convicted of RMT

RMT and Boxing both legal now?
I hope you get banned for your retarded comments.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you get banned for your retarded comments.
Did Relapsed return your $400?
Old 04-22-2014, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Relapsed return your $400?
I c wat u did dhere
Old 04-22-2014, 01:25 PM
Banned

why would you hope i get banned?

RMT is legal, thats good for you and obviously half your toons were unbanned since your still trading high end pixels and all the characters are back in game

not to mention the staff member that keeps doing name changes on every newly aquired toon

trollolololololololol
Old 04-22-2014, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heals4reals [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would you hope i get banned?

RMT is legal, thats good for you and obviously half your toons were unbanned since your still trading high end pixels and all the characters are back in game

not to mention the staff member that keeps doing name changes on every newly aquired toon

trollolololololololol
Pretty sure if Nilly didn't act like a bunch of lunatics I never would of received name changes on my druid or cleric.

Any accounts I have ever rmted are banned. Any accounts I was the owner of are banned. (even the toons I built on my own)

The bone clasp girdle I tried trading for power levels was offered to me by a friend I have helped. The fungi I use is borrowed by another friend. I have nothing but the armor on my SK which consists of mostly no drops.

Also to Heartbrand you should know that anything I've ever told you doesn't mean its true.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not trolling you here, I legitimately feel bad. You spent $400 ~ on Relapsed and then he likely double crossed you / turned you in getting you banned, and yet he now has the account back clean and free of issue. No honor amongst thieves I guess.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not trolling you here, I legitimately feel bad. You spent $400 ~ on Relapsed and then he likely double crossed you / turned you in getting you banned, and yet he now has the account back clean and free of issue. No honor amongst thieves I guess.
I can't really go into details on who got me banned but I can tell you rellasped may be a little crazy but he's a pal and he wouldn't screw me. Also read my last sentence of my last post. I've never owned his account. I convinced him to let me use it to plevel red dawn lowbies
Old 04-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't really go into details on who got me banned but I can tell you rellasped may be a little crazy but he's a pal and he wouldn't screw me. Also read my last sentence of my last post. I've never owned his account. I convinced him to let me use it to plevel red dawn lowbies
Shrug you're my pal so I'm not going to throw you under the bus [though you've already been ran over by a tractor trailer at this point], but suffice it to say I don't believe you. But it's just a video game pal, looking forward to AC.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Shrug you're my pal so I'm not going to throw you under the bus [though you've already been ran over by a tractor trailer at this point], but suffice it to say I don't believe you. But it's just a video game pal, looking forward to AC.
once Rogean decides to talk to me I'll plan the AC meet. I told him I'd set it up and even host this meet up but I want him to come.
Old 04-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Western Union receipt from last year so goog. Just waiting for the perfect time.