Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweetie, Detroit is fairly unsalvageable, and dumping a bunch of money into is isn't going to foster a strong work ethic among the indigenous peoples of Detroit because everyone who had a strong work ethic in the Rust Belt has since left for opportunity elsewhere. The vast majority of it's remnants are not the bootstrap type if you know what I'm saying.
I think the nation building experiment in Detroit would work better than the one we just witnessed in Afghanistan. Id love for us to balance our budget and invest in infrastructure and other things that matter, but if we’re burning money, id burn it replacing the pipes in flint, Michigan, before I used it to pay salaries of corrupt officials and soldiers in Afghanistan who fold like a house of cards when faced with goatfuckers in Toyota Hiluxes
Old 08-16-2021, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Also, this just in: allowing Turkey and Iran to jointly run Afghanistan would keep women in schools and see every taliban member dead
Old 08-16-2021, 08:18 PM
Banned

I work 60-65 hours a week to support a family of 6 exclusively, while tithing, growing my own food (Hos 10:12), teaching my children, and frequently volunteering my time to charitable endeavors. You really don't know shit. Just because I don't agree to swaddling degenerates while allowing them to remain in squalorrous conditions (of their own making) doesn't mean shit.

Your entire aims are off if you think handing people fish while refusing to teach them how to fish, and in fact prohibiting them from fishing, means you're virtuous. In fact it means the opposite.

It means that you really don't care enough about them to exhort and correct their bad decisions, poor lifestyles, and anti-christian ideals. Being an accusatory dipshit do-nothing on an elf forum is not taking action. You're just being an annoying douchebag. Now, if you'll excuse me, men are talking here.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 08:25 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the nation building experiment in Detroit would work better than the one we just witnessed in Afghanistan. Id love for us to balance our budget and invest in infrastructure and other things that matter, but if we’re burning money, id burn it replacing the pipes in flint, Michigan, before I used it to pay salaries of corrupt officials and soldiers in Afghanistan who fold like a house of cards when faced with goatfuckers in Toyota Hiluxes
While they're at it, while the Earth is all dug addressing one problem, it's high time the US takes after PG&E in placing all new power infrastructure underground. This fucking annual forest fire fiasco has to stop. Shit should've been piped underground 40 years ago but they've saved a few shekels in not doing so, so there's that.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 08:26 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, this just in: allowing Turkey and Iran to jointly run Afghanistan would keep women in schools and see every taliban member dead
and, setup a wonderful caliphate to bring on the apocalypse!
Old 08-16-2021, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and, setup a wonderful caliphate to bring on the apocalypse!
Approved! Accelerate
Old 08-16-2021, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2021, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id enjoy knocking horza's teeth in
Old 08-16-2021, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.fandom.com/articles/fansy-everquest

Quote:
In the primordial chaos of the Y2K World Wide Web – when players were still plumbing the depths of how awful they could be to one another – there existed Everquest and Fansy. He’s one of the earliest fossils we have of a bad faith player, a creature of pure malevolence.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're a massive pussy and you know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Closed Thread