Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just did my last ride for the season on Sunday. Wasn't as much of slush-fest as I thought it would be and got some good runs in. Closing day festivities were a blast as always as well. Will consider picking one of these up to try out but won't be using it for a few months. Goodbye to the 2014-2015 slope season. You were good to us. Closing day pic for the road.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice man, your season lasted a hell of a lot longer than ours this year...we usually can run till mid April, this year we were toast by the beginning of March. Where abouts do you ride? Would love to get some feedback on it after you ride it -TK-, I think you will really like it, I use mine every day i ride, and not just for marketing...its perfect place for my gopro shit and a flask/keys/wallet. I also keep extra glove liners in there cause I rarely wear my gloves while teaching kids on the hill...get too hot running all over the place after the little shits.

@Sikorsky - yea was just RMT instead of IRL...I didn't think it was breaking any rules but no biggy =D

@Thulack - Thanks sir!

@Zade - Awesome to hear sir! Buy 2 and I will toss in a t shirt for ya =D And what style kayak would you be modding it for? If its a common kayak and you come up with a legit mod i could prolly have a kayak specific bracket made up.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

My buddy wants to know what the internal dimension are of this thing? He wants to know how much it can hold. (A suggestion for your website perhaps since he couldnt find details there)

But then again, he also says you should give him one for free and he'll spread the word for you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (he makes 60+ trips a season to Utah's biggest resort and interacts with many people on the slopes)

I'd buy one but i dont board and already enjoy skiing, so dont feel like face planting a lot to learn boarding =P

One day I hope to start a business, but the one I have in mind costs about 1 mill to get off the ground + expensive insurance / operating expenses on top of that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My buddy wants to know what the internal dimension are of this thing? He wants to know how much it can hold. (A suggestion for your website perhaps since he couldnt find details there)

But then again, he also says you should give him one for free and he'll spread the word for you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (he makes 60+ trips a season to Utah's biggest resort and interacts with many people on the slopes)

I'd buy one but i dont board and already enjoy skiing, so dont feel like face planting a lot to learn boarding =P

One day I hope to start a business, but the one I have in mind costs about 1 mill to get off the ground + expensive insurance / operating expenses on top of that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bag dimensions are 8.5" x 4.5" x 6.5" And yes...that would be handy info to have on the site...I will update that now.

You could also tell him to watch the install video..at about the 8 minute mark i start shoving a bunch of stuff into it, give you a decent idea of what all it can hold.

As for a free one...I have 2 semi pro riders in the Utah area who already are on the freebee list...but who knows....have him shoot me a email through the website contact form and I'll talk to him.

As for your business idea...getting it off the ground is a huuuuge pain lol. But if it is a good enough idea...you can find investors for it. Making startup cost a moot point providing you are willing to trade equity in your company for startup funds.

There are more angel investors than ever before due to shows like Dragon's Den and Shark tank. So if you think the idea has merit...make it happen man. Feel free to bounce any ideas or questions off me, i'm but no means an expert but i've jumped through many of the hoops you will have to.

As for you being a dirty no good skier...you can still buy clothing! =p
Old 05-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Nicely done. Luck in the sales.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats Bob. Looks good.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nicely done. Luck in the sales.
Thanks sir! Appreciate the support. Same to you Clark!

Lots of traffic to the site from P99, thanks for checking us out everyone (google analytics is awesome).

Got a good first round of orders, so if you think you might want one, pull the trigger =)
Old 05-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Tell Jeremy Powers he needs to adjust the permissions for his landing page from your site. Free bump.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell Jeremy Powers he needs to adjust the permissions for his landing page from your site. Free bump.
Unfortunately Jeremy is all but MIA these days with some personal issues. Otherwise I wouldn't be outsourcing this work like the Facebook post I made. I will let him know thought next time I can get a hold of him.