Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Icebergs can't melt steel bulkheads.

Titanic was a hoax.
the kraken took it down
Old 11-13-2020, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 11-14-2020, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to building 7?
"pull it"
Old 11-14-2020, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Icebergs can't melt steel bulkheads.

Titanic was a hoax.
There is actually a Titanic conspiracy theory that I remember being somewhat popular. Something about the Titanic and it’s sister boat, the Olympic, being destroyed for insurance money whilst also taking out the enemies of J.P. Morgan that opposed his creation of the central bank.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is actually a Titanic conspiracy theory that I remember being somewhat popular. Something about the Titanic and it’s sister boat, the Olympic, being destroyed for insurance money whilst also taking out the enemies of J.P. Morgan that opposed his creation of the central bank.
The Olympic was badly damaged in a collision with a Royal Navy cruiser, and was never really quite the same afterward. Because of its similarity with the Titanic there used to be speculation that the ships were switched and the original Olympic (masquerading as Titanic) deliberately sunk. Your version is more extreme than most. The majority of versions believe that the sinking was botched and the ship consequently sank far more rapidly than was planned; killing 1500-odd people wasn't supposed to be part of it. This theory has been debunked through both examination of ship-breakers records from when the Olympic was scrapped was well as examination of the Titanic wreck.

The full extent of Titanic's damage also generates much debate. Most folks do not realize the ship was much more badly damaged than is commonly described; it was damaged in a location where it could only have survived two compartments being flooded but it had at least four seriously breached, with additional damage to at least one more and possibly even more than that. There are other claims and theories, such as that the helmsman in a panic accidentally turned the wheel the wrong way and lost precious seconds because White Star was still using old-fashioned tiller commands which involve turning the wheel in the opposite direction from what you'd normally think of.

Danth
Old 11-14-2020, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

There's a lot of speculation why it broke in half.

Probably a top secret u-boat cut it in half. I bet that initial strike they say sunk it didn't actually happen. Air pressure and the design was pretty sound.

Then again we have eyewittness accounts. All they heard was a thud in the night tho. And it was chaos.

I firmly believe micronukes were detonated along side thermite for the towers. And that the people who did it didn't care about the innocent victims at all. They did it early in the morning because it was convenient and would dominate the news.

I don't believe Bush actually did the towers.

I can't wait till x-ray lazers and rods from god are a real thing. Ya'll will be blown back to the stone age and you wont have any EQ while the cyborgs recycle the corpse of our civilization for their drone ships and harvesters. (i'm already dead, aint going to stop it)
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-14-2020 at 12:07 PM..
Old 11-14-2020, 05:04 PM
Banned

have you ever seen das boot? the crew can un-sink a ship like that. i want answers
Old 11-14-2020, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have you ever seen das boot? the crew can un-sink a ship like that. i want answers
Goooood movie, probably the best submarine movie.
Old 11-14-2020, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

I'm prone to believe some really irrational stuff and want a certain kind of order in things, but still act in a rational and respectful way anyway. I have some wild wild ideas of what I think is a proper and decent ordering of the world, but I wouldn't deliberately and wantonly subject people to it against their wills.
Old 11-14-2020, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Also I think this forum is like what p99 is to classic eq, to 2000's internet forums where people invented memes and trolling. At least it kind of is.

It even has same color scheme as somethingawful.com did prove me wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread