Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

People are being conditioned to believe this system is what is wrong so that we will willingly dismantle it. Once that happens who knows what corrupt system will fill the power vacuum
Old 05-31-2013, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

uthopia Hasbin, but when it face the real world with real person all is a bullshit.

anarchy and what noa preach is just a a attmp to bring a 19 century ideology wich never worked, look at what happened in spain where it was very popular, death and misery.

we should stop looking back and trying to get answer to old shit and focus in present and future, no in a piece of history wich never worked.

without one of them my 11 years grandfather would have killed by the sole crime of his name. but that is other history with nothing to do with this little forum.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look at what happened in spain
modern day kingdom of espana is still a very decentralized republic of loosely allied states, many of which have 100% autonomy.

would love to have that in the US.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look at what happened in spain where it was very popular, death and misery.
And in the next breath:
Quote:
we should stop looking back and trying to get answer to old shit and focus in present and future, no in a piece of history wich never worked.
Brilliant.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Also it should be noted that I have not espoused any position so far in this thread.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Oh, except that Noam Chomsky is smart as fuck. That I stand behind.
Old 05-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, except that Noam Chomsky is an impotent and masturbatory intellectual approaching senility. That I stand behind.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

impotent i don't think i would disagree with, at least in the world as it stands..

masturbatory intellectual probably has a basis in a true reflection of your impression of what he chooses to talk about. he repeats what he has said before a LOT.

approaching senility is without a doubt, the man is ancient. but I saw him speak live at the paramount in oakland a couple weeks ago and the man appeared to me (somewhat trained in spotting demetia, alzheimers, etc.) to be sharp as a fucking tack. he worked the room like a true professional, didn't miss a beat, got rid of the people telling him he was over time with an equal measure of contempt and grace, and kept an entire auditorium rapt for 2 hours.

none of what you say in your passive aggressive quote of me in any way speaks to any real critique of the work the man has done, nor even a basic understanding of it.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

But I'm sure you thought you were being very clever when you did that, so I'll give credit where credit is due. Daldoma, it appears you worked very hard to craft a sick burn and I appreciate your attempt to enjoin us to believe your point of view. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-31-2013, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

dementia too