Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Fire Giant

surprise - ogre shaman #3274612354 is being an asshole lol
Old 12-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5ovTNwyF4

Here is a video of a TMO member doing exactly the same thing, but zero punishment was handed out for this. See the Ogre shaman
Haha not even close to the same thing. Are you really this blind?
Grats FE/IB on Server first Sirken Era Raid suspension.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha not even close to the same thing. Are you really this blind?
Grats FE/IB on Server first Sirken Era Raid suspension.
How is it not the same thing? We have several different fraps with different angles.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is it not the same thing? We have several different fraps with different angles.
Rhodes intentionally aggros mobs run back to ledge and trains a raid. Ipoql engages a mob and dies to close to a corner.

Rhodes train is right after an FE wipe. He was naked on his train so he was either just rezzed or coth'd down naked.

You guys are making a nice long chain of instances of breaking the rules.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Not to mention FE/IB got 4 warnings to stop the shenanigans. Apparently, you should have taken the GM's seriously.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Orc

From the looks of it hitpoints, your raid suspension has been the accumulation of shady stuff you guys have been doing throughout the last few raid mobs. The blatant train your member apparently did was the last straw and the hammer came down. The question is is that rhodes/retus guy still a member of the guild even after this action?
Old 12-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And Retus is absoutely not an officer. He just became full member like a few weeks ago, like I said.
Sidenote why are you trying to hide Retus' history with FE. He joined you guys back in what Oct 2012?. It's like saying Merkk is a newer member.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Rhodes train is right after an FE wipe. He was naked on his train so he was either just rezzed or coth'd down naked.
Your shaman ran in right after TMO wiped. You can see the person recording do a /who and see 7 or 8 tmo in zone. He ran in and pulled Trakanon to below the ledge and died there. Obviously we were going to get agro. It's the same exact thing. TMOs defense for this wasn't even that it was an accident. You guys just submitted some crappy fraps of one of our players getting killed at VS pit by a train. GMs decided those two violations were equal and canceled each other out.

And even if it wasn't GMs have ruled than an accidental train is just as bad. We've been suspended from Trakanon for accidentally training a single jug onto the ledge before. As I'm sure you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sidenote why are you trying to hide Retus' history with FE. He joined you guys back in what Oct 2012?. It's like saying Merkk is a newer member.
I don't know anything about Retus except that he joined the guild a month and a half ago and that he had been a member before. I'm talking to two officers who say he never has been an FE officer. Like I said, he is definitely not an officer now. Why are you even asking about this? Tiggles said an FE officer is the one that trained. This is quite obviously not the case.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

I'm surprised FE hasn't self destructed yet. They have scammers and griefers at the top. Their leading spokesperson tried seeking other guilds for a better home before walking back dejected with his tail between his legs (3 times now?). Most of their members are disgruntled and dissatisfied with the loot distribution. They play second fiddle to a washed up guild with lower numbers.

Don't know what's keeping you guys standing but god bless
Old 12-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks to me like someone tagged a raid mob and took it to a spot where his guild was logging in to kill it.

Tell me how this is different than tagging draco and stalling it for 3 min on the west wall in fear to prevent another guild from engaging?
Well the main difference that I see, is that a FE bard brought draco to the spot where a FE raid was going to log in and kill it. You see, when you bring a mob which you have engaged, to a different guilds raid, that's a train, instead of a pull. Seeing as how they are not allowed to kill it.
Closed Thread