Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Dretti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't take my RL attacks personal

It's just a game of might and magic and fantasy Hobbits that make me resort to rl attacks cus rl attacks orcs and dragons
Didn't resort to anything, it's funny, and anyone who's played with Soda probably got a chuckle from it.

You and Chewie on the other hand, are like little retarded kids that are going "hehehehe we can try to make people mad today on the interwebs" like a couple of fucking idiots, gaying up the entire Red99 community.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just saying I'm sorry, I know you'll follow me around contradicting anything I say because of it - just don't take it so personal pal.
huh? get over yourself
a bad idea is a bad idea no matter who makes a thread about it
check my post history and find one time where i support boxing. im sure theres one post in there among all the posts where i oppose the idea. no? ive always been against it? weird
Old 01-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Keep swingen bud.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't resort to anything, it's funny, and anyone who's played with Soda probably got a chuckle from it.

You and Chewie on the other hand, are like little retarded kids that are going "hehehehe we can try to make people mad today on the interwebs" like a couple of fucking idiots, gaying up the entire Red99 community.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2014, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Hmm? I'm 60, and this change wouldn't benefit me. Getting to laugh at you two little retards is a bonus.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:11 PM
Banned

60s are immune to buffs and ports?
if 2 60s are targetting the same player in pvp do spells and abilities still function?
no benefit indeed
Old 01-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Oh I understand yeah, you care nothing of exp grps/people levelling/new players.

It's only the fact that you're too uncoordinated and shitty to ALSO play a box, and feel that people should take it down to your level.

I feel ya little retard.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
it's funny, and anyone who's played with Soda probably got a chuckle from it.

nice to know you ppl are so mean you all get a chuckle from hurting someones feelings. idc if you make fun of me cuz it made me cry, i am a human being w real feelings. eq is a game i enjoy playing with my friends, i might not be very good but i have fun and thats all that matters to me, talk about how terrible soda/dazey are in game, dont rl bully me. i am a really nice person irl as well as in game.

i have never sent a hate tell, never made fun of someone in game or on the forums
Old 01-29-2014, 05:17 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2014, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice to know you ppl are so mean you all get a chuckle from hurting someones feelings. idc if you make fun of me cuz it made me cry, i am a human being w real feelings. eq is a game i enjoy playing with my friends, i might not be very good but i have fun and thats all that matters to me, talk about how terrible soda/dazey are in game, dont rl bully me. i am a really nice person irl as well as in game.

i have never sent a hate tell, never made fun of someone in game or on the forums
Not even worth responding to, your shtick is lame, and annoying, and you need to stop smoking(crack).
Closed Thread