Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Banned

awww you guys are being hard, ender is cool, vid wasnt bad, shitty uk music, but at least he bothered to fraps and edit. Give him credit. Stop QQ'ing and do some art.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

yeah retti why'd you become a giant lamer after playing on LoZ.

we all used to be pretty kewl/indifferent with each other
Old 09-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

oic

think most of the shit talking was in jest as we often did with each other. Now we just pick on tune and mellow.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Large Rat

The nilla laheim koed those red dawn fools like they were glasschin, praise be to the synagog of Qeynos for granting them the strength.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

WHO IS MAD?
Old 09-21-2012, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never changed, i got guild removed for playing a different server for 3 weeks and everyone wanted to start talking shit about me leaving to pvp as if i was under a contract to raid hate and fear

i tried to group exp with nihilum for a few weeks after kunark came out but nobody seemed to be interested so here we are

i noticed destin running his dirty little mouth in forums forgetting that he was crying on his cats shoulders about big daddy nizzar denying him loots just a month ago in rallyds vent, so im reminding him that we remember
You were not guild removed.

Nihilum reformed. Everyone that did not stay active was asked to reapply. Everyone did so and moved on with it.

It was nothing personal against you.

Your forum access was revoked because you started to talk what people were saying there and airing it on R&F.

As i said it was not personal. If all of this cocerned you so much why not just talk to someone that could have done something about it instead of creating all this mess?
Old 09-21-2012, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

WHO IS MAD?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suppreme.jpg (9.0 KB, 55 views)
Old 09-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Banned

Todays lucky lotto #18!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venrill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The nilla laheim koed those red dawn fools like they were glasschin, praise be to the synagog of Qeynos for granting them the strength.
this was good, I laughed.

only thing missing from the video is our vent soundtrack. was some pro pvp direction goin on. see the screenshot in my sig from it on the kill on bronkar? look at the different array of nukes that landed on him right before my wildfire landed. that's called focus. zero deaths on our side, excellent cross healing and some nice tanking by milkshake.

they tried to focus nizzar at the very beginning and got him to 70% before he got healed to full, thrilla by himself focused checkraise at the beginning and dropped him before he got a single heal. that's an assassin right there takin out there battle comm.
Old 09-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

INC nerd rage quitting.
Closed Thread