Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Banned

I love how everyone turns it into a Nihi/Az thing because they're all so bitter, Azrael is irrelevant, if others could do it I imagine they would have.

No one stays and competes here, no one, not one, what does it matter if Lite is an asshole and lazy lawl.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Let this sink in for a second. You had a HUGE influx of new players, Azrael was the TOP GUILD ont he box getting 99% of all mobs, and you guys STILL couldnt get anyone.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey I am pretty sure you aligned with Nihilum inflating the zerg to the high 90's to combat 25 Azrael. Honestly, you should have kept doing your thing. A lot of us were pushing for that and an alliance/friendly pvp.

- Oppressor
You suck a dick one time and all of a sudden your gay.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing that I'm particularly not fond of is super raid days. I don't think verant made it so all boss mobs to be roflstomped within 3 hours (outside of VP), but hey i'm just complaining because I don't EQ on the weekends, so another server reset would be kewl.

Weren't some raid merbs +/- 2 hours on live or am I trippin? I think over time this could spread targets out a bit more.
Yes I believe there was a small variance, I remember sending people to see if mobs were up, but I was like 15 and it may have been people weren't on top of it like they like they were here.

I find it highly unlikely that it was non varianced like this though, can any old PDM's or w/e confirm or deny? I know on TZ people had issues doing end game just due to the fact that no one was high enough or organized, so a lot of mobs remained up for awhile.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let this sink in for a second. You had a HUGE influx of new players, Azrael was the TOP GUILD ont he box getting 99% of all mobs, and you guys STILL couldnt get anyone.
I don't care, why isn't there other options, even one, you're tunnel visioning your rage at Azrael, I think bigger.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People want to play Everquest, then get pissed they have to play Everquest
Didn't Paul Mooney say that on Chapelle show once?
Old 06-10-2014, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Uhh TZ was the same. PDM mass recruited in the beginning. Darkoan and jerris? Formed disconatiom. EQ has always been bring numbers. The simplexity of the lets you get warm bodies to push buttons in the right order
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1
STFU. No one likes you!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalaerian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhh TZ was the same. PDM mass recruited in the beginning. Darkoan and jerris? Formed disconatiom. EQ has always been bring numbers. The simplexity of the lets you get warm bodies to push buttons in the right order
Darkoan was SOTG/Indignation, what? I was part of Sedition when we made Disco Darkoan or his ranger weren't a part of it.
Old 06-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
STFU. No one likes you!
Quiet the only guy I've ever thought was a spy, I couldn't fathom someone being that whiny and fucking annoying unless on purpose, and I always thought he sounded slightly like Rally (his voice only, except not cool like Rally).
Closed Thread