Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care if you class me up with uuruk or Kim. Just know I have always found you boring and retarded. I have no Ill will towards your life choices. Hope this helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am boring and retarded, U just don't have 2 bring trannydom into it.

Can agree with u 100% there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2016, 04:52 PM
Banned

[x] this thread is now about various forms of mental illness
Old 05-15-2016, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am boring and retarded, U just don't have 2 bring trannydom into it.

Can agree with u 100% there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please look at my post history and find out when I have called anyone a tranny piece of shit? I don't give a fuck bro, just not reading your tldr kid
Old 05-15-2016, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

i also enjoy everquest
Old 05-15-2016, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[x] this thread is now about various forms of mental illness
Including yourself
Old 05-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please look at my post history and find out when I have called anyone a tranny piece of shit? I don't give a fuck bro, just not reading your tldr kid
Quote:
I don't want people suiciding because society is so shitty they can't accept their beliefs. think how fucked up that is that we are guilting and making people feel like shit because they want to be a woman and suck dicks. Who the fuck cares it's 2016 progress already.
bolded the pretty damning part

tbh it's not important for me to dig thru months of post history but u are in the Uuruk class of mad and ignorant about these issues and you're particular distaste of me comes off as "ur a tranny piece of shit"

thx boss, got it. I will stop trying to "guilt" you into a tyranny were u cant be a douchebag fuk.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:07 PM
Banned

[ ] sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken
[x] don't ruin my immersion with your sick illusions
[x] i love red99
Old 05-15-2016, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bolded the pretty damning part

tbh it's not important for me to dig thru months of post history but u are in the Uuruk class of mad and ignorant about these issues and you're particular distaste of me comes off as "ur a tranny piece of shit"

thx boss, got it. I will stop trying to "guilt" you into a tyranny were u cant be a douchebag fuk.
Did you take it like that? Seems to me like he's being as nice as possible. And appreciate the comment honestly.
Last edited by Cecily; 05-15-2016 at 07:44 PM..
Old 05-15-2016, 09:00 PM
Banned

Well I guess the suck dicks part, was what got to me. I guess he's basically trying to be nice. And I apologize for jumping down your throat. This isn't the right forum for it.

My excuse is I have a lifetime of bullying and "You faggot suck a dick" to draw on for my anger. Even though it's not exactly correct per see [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TLDR I'm ignorant and can't even read properly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] sorry. I stepped into this thread pretty mad even though I was trying to be sarcastic and make a point and missed it entirely.
Last edited by maerilith; 05-15-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Old 05-15-2016, 09:14 PM
Banned

I'm officially sorry for triggering around you Tassador. I'm going to try to avoid being triggered around here for awhile. I swear. I might even stop posting (mostly) for a bit, or at all.

I was a bad person and I mean this in the sincerest non-sarcastic-est way possible. I deserve a lot of the hate I get.
Closed Thread