Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

There isn't a single terror attack committed by Muslims because that contradicts Islam. Its either a false flag or hypocrites. Most likely another false flag blamed on the same scapegoat they've been using for years, even if real people actually died. Its pretty easy for them to hire some murderer, or even brainwash mentally unstable people to commit these acts then blame it on whoever they want for whatever agenda they're trying to push.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There isn't a single terror attack committed by Muslims because that contradicts Islam. Its either a false flag or hypocrites. Most likely another false flag blamed on the same scapegoat they've been using for years, even if real people actually died. Its pretty easy for them to hire some murderer, or even brainwash mentally unstable people to commit these acts then blame it on whoever they want for whatever agenda they're trying to push.
BULLSHIT.

"Fight those who believe not in allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the book [christians/jews], until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." - Quran 9:29

"Muhammad is the messenger of allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the unbelievers and merciful among themselves" - Quran 48:29

Remember when you lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." - Surah 8:12

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for allah." - Quran 8:39

You sir, are just a shitty follower of muhammed. You need to trade up for a religion that falls more in line with your personal values, but please - please - please, don't spread that misinformation, religion of peace, bullshit.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's likely either directly or indirectly the result of state sponsored terrorism by wahhabi extremists, which was summarily rejected by almost all of Islam until backed by British imperialists in the late 19th century (now kingdom of Saudi Arabia.) What's crazy to me is Ibn Saud conquered Riyadh in 1902, and the only kings of Saudi Arabia have been him or his sons (he did have something like 49 of them though. )
Old 07-26-2016, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's likely either directly or indirectly the result of state sponsored terrorism by wahhabi extremists, which was summarily rejected by almost all of Islam until backed by British imperialists in the late 19th century (now kingdom of Saudi Arabia.) What's crazy to me is Ibn Saud conquered Riyadh in 1902, and the only kings of Saudi Arabia have been him or his sons (he did have something like 49 of them though. )
Most likely, even if it wasn't the Wahhabists.

And alot of people are stupid and gullible so they think the news is accurate without considering who they're paid by and the sum of global crime by comparison, not to mention failing to question the religion of all other criminals.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
It was a good gimmick while it lasted, but you blew it with the overreach.

8/10 troll account
Old 07-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a good gimmick while it lasted, but you blew it with the overreach.

8/10 troll account
I dont think that this was just for the lulz. With the amount of effort he's put into the persona, I think he's legitimately trying to change peoples' views. Of course I could just be underestimating the depravity of veteran trolls.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont think that this was just for the lulz. With the amount of effort he's put into the persona, I think he's legitimately trying to change peoples' views. Of course I could just be underestimating the depravity of veteran trolls.
It wasn't. Ignorant non-muslims "muslims" spout that pious dogma of peaceful islam every day. They've totally convinced themselves, mostly because they are so westernized and especially americanized, they've come to appreciate real peace and ideals of freedom. They know in their heart they don't mesh with Islam, so they have to construct a make-believe version. Anyone with a third grade reading level and minimal comprehension can read the K0ran and understand it isn't what they pretend it is.
Old 07-26-2016, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless the FBI has been called out by mainstream journalists and Federal Judges for exactly what he is talking about.

You guys are way behind on this and only showing your own ignorance by calling troll.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-22-2016, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Munich police calling this a terror attack officially now.
Old 07-22-2016, 02:28 PM
Fire Giant

https://twitter.com/JremNur/status/756550250073128960

Shooter speaks with a bavarian accent "I am German." "I was born here."

Not a refugee.
Closed Thread