Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2016, 05:53 PM
Large Bat

How can you tell if you have the exemption? I posted June 16th and have not bumped the thread, and it has the required info in it. But there is no reply in it, and it hasn't been moved to the resolved queue. If there was a batch done recently is it possible mine got done but not replied to?
Old 07-28-2016, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runauch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you tell if you have the exemption? I posted June 16th and have not bumped the thread, and it has the required info in it. But there is no reply in it, and it hasn't been moved to the resolved queue. If there was a batch done recently is it possible mine got done but not replied to?
try and log on to both accounts like you would if it was exempt. If it works then it went through. If 2nd account cant log in then it didnt go through yet.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Im scared to post anything about IP Exemptions...I think they are watching me...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2016, 06:03 PM
Large Bat

I'll try that, thanks.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:47 PM
Large Bat

It's not working. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2016, 04:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

How long does it normally take between batches? We've been waiting for over a month now.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Three years ago I got a response the next day for my oldest son. It has been over two months of waiting to get one for my middle son and a second account for me. If they are that short handed I would be happy to volunteer to do exemptions. Makes me wonder if they are far more complicated to do and that's why they get put off so long though.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by casovar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Three years ago I got a response the next day for my oldest son. It has been over two months of waiting to get one for my middle son and a second account for me. If they are that short handed I would be happy to volunteer to do exemptions. Makes me wonder if they are far more complicated to do and that's why they get put off so long though.
They arent complicated to do but they arent going to let some random person do them either. They dont bring people into the fold just to do one thing.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:18 PM
Aviak

Thulack...you write like a person that knows too much. Did you give in to the pressure AFTER I left?

They COULD recruit one person to do them. It is a busy, continuous task. I don't know anyone who would WANT to do them every day for a long period of time.

They suck. They aren't complicated but they are time consuming and annoying.

I think it's important to keep them up to date, obviously. Most of the requests are from new players, and again in my opinion, keep the server growing.

I REALLY get annoyed with the "No bump" bullshit.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...2&postcount=15
Old 08-25-2016, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keykey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thulack...you write like a person that knows too much. Did you give in to the pressure AFTER I left?

They COULD recruit one person to do them. It is a busy, continuous task. I don't know anyone who would WANT to do them every day for a long period of time.

They suck. They aren't complicated but they are time consuming and annoying.

I think it's important to keep them up to date, obviously. Most of the requests are from new players, and again in my opinion, keep the server growing.

I REALLY get annoyed with the "No bump" bullshit.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...2&postcount=15
I just know when i applied to be a guide i didnt want to handle certain parts of the gameplay(namely i didnt want anything to do with the raid scene because i still had friends in the guilds and didnt want a conflict of interest to arise). I was told that if i was in the program that you would have to deal with whatever was given to you basically. It could be different now or it could be a whole different story for forum work but i know database access was very strict in who received it and i would think this would fall under that category. Again though i could be completely wrong and i'm just rambling nonsense.