Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Aviak

I don't think it's overpowered at all.
It's a small drain, nice for starting a fight.
The stats aren't that big.
I did this on the live progression server, I think Velious had just opened.
It wasn't overpowered at all, and I would petition the developers to please let Necros do this whole line. I don't play a Necro here, but still remember the pride this helm instilled in me.
Thanksya!
Absolution
Old 04-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Ehem, DEX: +10 STA: +10 CHA: -5 INT: +15 HP: +50 MANA: +75
SV MAGIC: +10, and 1,200 damage/leech mana free dot?
During Kunark era?
with a previous rank being only +5 INT +15 mana, and 3 charges lev 16 dot????
keep dreaming [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Kika Maslyaka; 04-26-2011 at 12:56 AM..
Old 04-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Kobold

The link you posted has a link to the quest, which says Gates of Discord required. Yea, definitely never going to be here.

Those stats are better than ToV items too, epescially with that effect.

Nice helm though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that I know of. I've heard of someone killing 100+ Revenants without the foot dropping. As far as I know everyone doing the quests is stuck there.
Actually this quest was changed later to have the Revenants be required to get both parts. As I understand, it was different in its initial release, which I'll make a separate post about for more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Man if theres no 9th skullcap theres no reason to go through all this trouble just to get a hat that isn't as good as a runed cowl and much harder to aquire. I thought this was kunark era because necromancers dont get a clicky armor set like most other classes do, or an iksar specific quested armor line like the others.

its too bad there isnt an 8.5 quest, with a hat that has stats somewhere in the middle
Old 05-10-2011, 01:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone have any idea how much factioning is required to get Keeper Rott to talk to you? I've done the 5th skullcap with no problems but Rott won't let me do the 6th or the Keeper Rott's pages until I prove myself some more.
same here. I wonder, will work if I hand it in anyway? Should I work the faction? I would appriciate if anyone helps with their experience about this.

I am also stuck on foot of candlestick, killed about 50 revenants, not a single drop. It must be bugged or super fkin rare.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Word on the street is you have to do a lot of factioning, the marauder camp in Swamp of No Hope or the cave on the beach in FoB are good places to raise faction. Should only take a couple hours especially if you're over level 25 or so.
Old 05-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same here. I wonder, will work if I hand it in anyway? Should I work the faction? I would appriciate if anyone helps with their experience about this.

I am also stuck on foot of candlestick, killed about 50 revenants, not a single drop. It must be bugged or super fkin rare.
There are 2 posts which cover both aspects. First the faction issue which I posted about here. A day or 2 killing outcast Iksar and turning in MM rings should get you near max faction. They do talk to me and give the quests no problem.

And then the issue with the foot of the candlestick, this is bugged and posted about here. But the main point is, you don't kill the Revenants for the base. That change came much later, in the earlier version of the quest there was a note from the Revenants which has a clue in it. The note drops, but the NPC's and the loot drops for the quest are broken from there on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard
I don't come into McDonalds and criticize your work.
Last edited by Knightmare; 05-10-2011 at 12:49 PM..
Closed Thread