Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 09:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4z3r [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have full Lambent to make sure that each and every mob in the swarm gets a whack at them before they go under.
hehe i was insinuating the same ppl locking down lower guk for sashes were kiting OT in their offtime. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

I know this may come as a surprise to you, OP, but there's this one spell you have called Feign Death. Ya know, that thing monks and SK's use to split mobs without the use of lull?

Srsly though. Snare mob A... mob B and C joins... keep running / backing up to get mob A away from social aggro of the camp. FD.... wait for B and C to go away and send your pet on A to keep him there til aggro clears.

Win?
Old 07-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

Fear Kite in Lower Guk.

It's fun.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:03 PM
Aviak

Default You want mob density?

Haven't visited overthere yet (won't until I'm ready to get the hammer) as it was part of the lemming progression on live.

You want mob density? Go into Runnyeye sometime...lol. You can't scratch your ass without jostling a goblin. And no black alloy loot to compensate - obviously it seems to me they added all the updated mobs (on top of original mobs) but not updated loot. It is a death trap if you're under level 40. If you doubt it, check the zone population whenever you're online. It will be empty or a solo level 50+ only. Was a fun zone at one point, but not in it's present state.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladesch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a necro that isn't much help since I can't break camps unless they are undead.
If you really can't break camps as a necro between root, darkness, and FD, you're simply not trying hard enough. You have better tools than any other class to break a camp and survive to kill your pull.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Kobold

I stopped reading at "I'm a Necro and I can't break anything but Undead camps" etc etc, along those lines.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Overthere is a Bard zone. You're only allowed in OT as a non-Bard if you took the boat there accidentally or if you need to travel to an adjacent zone.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2011, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

yea for lvls 30-35, id say do unrest, or you could do hhk guards, great exp up to lvl 38 when it gets a bit slow

35+ can do hill giants, exp is nice, but may be better to do at 37+, back when my shaman was 34, took almost my whole mana bar to kill one

that drolvarg camp in fv can lvl you 35-40 fast, and this one is pretty easy to do once you learn of the area, the one im talking about is the underground one

40-45 no clue, but fast lvling 44-51, do gobs in lake of ill omen, the ones in the lake at the bottom