Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 08:41 PM
Skeleton

Yeah you really need GM access to do a good video, i mean geez can you imagine this video if he wouldnt have had GM access ...oh wai

Also after seeing this video i hope to never watch a video made by you ever again.
Last edited by Pfap; 10-24-2011 at 08:47 PM..
Old 10-24-2011, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Man... So many epic names in that video.

RIP VZTZ
Old 10-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Na, im done...as you can see I got great video editing skills and have potential but too many assholes here...no matter what you do, negativity to the max. People need to realize that nobody but the GMs can get the in-game content needed for a promo video.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So Immersed
Old 10-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Aviak

I'll be returning to EQ for the PvP nostalgia. I'll throw a video together after release hits. The footage will contain in-game PvP content and killshots..But you fools..are the cast.

Humble Résumé
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmBBNFzWN9k
Old 10-24-2011, 10:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

^ we got a wise guy alert
Old 10-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Rebecca Black Dub Dance
Old 10-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Banned

i wanna thank the assholes in this thread for keepin me from even clickin on the link and seein some shitvideo that wulda brought my already low opinion of this community even lower

thanks sprinkle dink
Old 10-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

^ we got a wise guy alert
Old 10-25-2011, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I don't think anyone was being overly rude to you at all. You posted a red99 promo video in the pvp section for us to review and critique right? Everyone's general review states you should add in pvp footage into the mix. My suggestion is to search for eq pvp vids and stick random stuff in to at least catch the viewers eye. Imagine how boring Bf3 would seem if all you could see about it was words on a screen...
I never saw any feedback other than "this shit sucks". No critique whatsoever. Props to you Skorge.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Na, im done...as you can see I got great video editing skills and have potential but too many assholes here...no matter what you do, negativity to the max.
I'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rz2jRHA9fo