Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 02:24 AM
Large Bat

It's a waste of time though, there is no more room for lvl 50 chars on the server.

Play something else!
Old 05-11-2010, 05:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerithCantSpell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a waste of time though, there is no more room for lvl 50 chars on the server.

Play something else!
Bad troll is bad

Edwis - Enchanter
Nineteen - Monk
Kiral - Shaman
Gravesend - Necromancer
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi KM, I have bad past experience with this daemon program. Can I uninstall it after installing EverQuest Titanium? (and is it virus/malware free? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ).
I also have had bad experiences with Daemon Tools. I tried to use it then realized it was unnecessary to do so. If you have WinRAR just use it, it is a much more solid, reliable program.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also have had bad experiences with Daemon Tools. I tried to use it then realized it was unnecessary to do so. If you have WinRAR just use it, it is a much more solid, reliable program.
That's like saying if your oven is working fine, don't bother buying a car.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Aviak

Daemon tool isnt used for zip/rar files. It is used as a virtual drive to mount the games.

As the previous poster said, this is totally unrelated. You wont be able to use Winrar to mount that game..

As a side note you may want to try alcool 120 which is another virtual drive app.

My ride
Old 05-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Large Rat

yeah I'm having issues as well using the DAEMON Manager...was all excited when game started loading...disc 1 down from files...onto disc 2....great..getting nostalgic,wanting to see the world...goto dics 3... BLAM! stops working and not finding the files. On 4th try now so no luck...might have to do a wipe and go looking in cheapie bins for copy of titanium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread