Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Orc

I played a Ret paladin in vanilla hahahahahaha No one gave a shit because I was a blessing bot
Old 02-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotrocks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] that sucks, would definitely play with you bard.

and yeah, resto druids are fucking godly in vanilla wow. IMO a well played resto druid can beat any class in pvp, period, and are PvE gods. They do everything - tank like a warrior (almost), dps like a rogue, and heal as well or better than a priest. Not only that, but in PvP they have an essentially endless pool of health. I was one of the best PvP rogues on my server during vanilla wow, rocking combat daggers spec (anyone who has seen this in action knows the dps in vanilla wow was absolutely insane, no other rogue spec even came closes... the white dmg spam alone would drop everything but a prot spec warrior), and druids were next to impossible to kill. They could take me out without even breaking a sweat (unless they were getting ganked in the field. Pretty much every class was unable to defend against a surprise attack in world pvp, they'd be dead before the stun lock wore off)
Implying the stun lock ever has to wear off.

Do you even roguecraft? I do that shit naked on vanilla servers.
Old 02-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Orc

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vX1dPTAQ5_U?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vX1dPTAQ5_U?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 02-15-2013, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

firesquare pop is real low, 150 at peak time (8-10 pm CST) and basically there's 2 guilds that EVERYONE is in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:47 AM
Banned

If youre looking for a working server with decent scripting, Valkyrie would be the only choice, but unfortunately it's Russian and sparcely populated in US times.

Emerald Dream was created by Feenix, it is a piece of shit. The only thing "Blizzlike" about it are the rates and lack of pay to win; which the other feenix servers thrive off of. I'm not going to list the plethora of broken things on ED, but you can check the bug tracker. You're still able to alt f4 through UBRS doors, wing buffet doesn't work, rag sons don't mana drain, etc.

Scriptcraft was the only server that had everything all working and unfortunately the dev cashed out with his donations. Apparently he's opening his third server, but I stopped caring about his work after he shut off his previous servers 5-6 months in.

World of Corecraft comes out March/April. Blizzlike scripting, nothing pay to win, optional instant level 58 with x1 or x2 exp. TBC server though, you might have to wait a good while for a decent tbc server.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I'd hope so. Any vanilla emu players will laugh in your face if you attempt to play anything but heals as druid. Though feral tank is great for 5-mans and flag carry.

As much fun as I had on scriptcraft, I can't bring myself to invest time in vanilla wow again after that server got bombed twice. Lost an MC/BWL geared druid the first server wipe. Lost an AQ geared mage + ironfoe warrior tank the second server wipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubtful you were in Alixium, sc2 didn't even make it to AQ. Flaws in your story bro. If you even played on SC2 you'd know the servers greatest player was lord Blaze the Boomkin.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kegQzuyrS_E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kegQzuyrS_E?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 02-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Orc

i love roguecraft
Old 02-17-2013, 11:35 PM
Banned

Check out therebirth.net

Great pvp, fantastic scripting. MC + ZG is going strong on both ally/horde and BWL yet to be released.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

lol, that roguecraft video was such bs. I remember when it first came out there was a huge uproar to nerf rogues.

So stupid. Rogues were absolutely a super strong class, but they were far from invincible. There were plenty of people who could take down rogues if they knew what they were doing.

I will concede that cloth casters had literally zero chance to beat them though. Anyone in cloth would be dead before I could get 5 CP's from massive backstabs (fuck ambush) and insane amounts of damage from blade flurry (best part of blade flurry was transferring backstabs to two targets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Closed Thread