Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Oh shit good one
Old 10-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Hot Russians are hot, bro. Can't blame nerds for bringing it up in any thread about you.

Who is Awwalike, anyway? I don't remember.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Banned

awwalike takes myspace angle black and whites where he flips off the camera to show his internet pals

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Oh wait, nm. It's North. Checked the threads in sig, saw SS.

I'd stop responding to him. I think it would infuriate him more to withhold a response than to actually give it (majority of people here). You should see how mad Stasis is at me.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there is a big differance between 11 AM on a weekend and 5 AM on a Tuesday. 5AM on a tuesday shows that you're a immersed jobless neckbeard with no future and a horrible life. 11 AM on a sundays shows that you're not very religious. I guess as adults we don't sleep till noon on my weekends like we did when we were teenagers either.

I still remember the threads where Retti is bragging about getting up at 4AM to slay uncontested dragons, and they make me feel a little ill.
gunna have to call you out on this one pikrib. All jokes aside.

working 10-12 hrs a day is as big a sickness as playing eq 10-12 only prob is eq is enjoyable, just coz someone can doesnt make it wrong. Life is about finding your happy place. Just coz someone cant/wont commit to been a slave to money doesnt make it wrong.

I spent my years of age 19-27 working fulltime 50-80 hrs per week on 120k+ a year and recently I backed the fuck outta working (forced redundancy) so much because its miserable as shit. I looked up to my friends who lived life to enjoy it.

I work an average of 2 weeks a month now and love life. Even my gf says I am so much happy and I eat donuts and play eq for 14 hrs straight some days.

dont knock people in a serious sense for playing eq alot you dont know their situation.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Is the post above a troll?
Old 10-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the post above a troll?
I sure as fuck hope so...
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gunna have to call you out on this one pikrib. All jokes aside.

working 10-12 hrs a day is as big a sickness as playing eq 10-12 only prob is eq is enjoyable, just coz someone can doesnt make it wrong. Life is about finding your happy place. Just coz someone cant/wont commit to been a slave to money doesnt make it wrong.

I spent my years of age 19-27 working fulltime 50-80 hrs per week on 120k+ a year and recently I backed the fuck outta working (forced redundancy) so much because its miserable as shit. I looked up to my friends who lived life to enjoy it.

I work an average of 2 weeks a month now and love life. Even my gf says I am so much happy and I eat donuts and play eq for 14 hrs straight some days.

dont knock people in a serious sense for playing eq alot you dont know their situation.
You figured it out man donuts and Everquest the secret to success
Old 10-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so much happy and I eat donuts and play eq for 14 hrs straight some days.
YISS
Old 10-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wait, nm. It's North. Checked the threads in sig, saw SS.

I'd stop responding to him. I think it would infuriate him more to withhold a response than to actually give it (majority of people here). You should see how mad Stasis is at me.
Thanks for your analysis doctor.
Closed Thread