Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snizatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to understand you're not the only one on your team. I haven't had many interactions with TMO or IB since the rotation. But before it, I have some pretty shitty memories of doing vox and having a raid force ready to engage and being trained by a female monk over and over to give TMO time to get more people into Perma. She even had the nerve to explain how proud she was of her actions. She was given a much deserved short vacation. That is a reflection on her. However, it is the thought that she was proud of what she was doing because it was helping her guilds chances that rubbed me the wrong way. I had never experienced that kind of shit before. No one is faultless or special here. However, now it only really happens between C guilds or at FFA targets. That means there is one common denominator in each of these equations that I will let you figure out.
Who is this female TMO monk? Did you tell a TMO officer?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snizatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh come on.. My use of the definition was comical. Yours is just defensive and not nearly as giggle inducing.

I'm obviously kidding. But, the fact that it said "a professional boxer" was too perfect to pass up.
I have no doubt BDA players would laugh at something so stupid. Everyone else is familiar with the concept of some words having more than a single precise definition.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the word "duh" comes to mind
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll agree with this one, but also laugh since Sirkedawg and Derupal always bitched about you crying to them all the time on skype.I think the other mass offended at this was Sloan. Nothing CSR wise should be handled over skype and only through petitions unless the two parties involved decide to talk to the GM involved together on skype. Has always been my stance.

Good call Alarti.
Sirken use to bitch to me about Sloan or getsome, hokushin about they cried to them on skype all the time. I'm sure he bitches about Unbrella now. Main point to take away is Sirk wants all the power and none of the responsibility. Its the opposite of what is needed.

Sirk and Deru are pretty inept as GM's nowadays. Sirk stopped caring a long time ago. Derubael has always been kinda clueless.
Used to be you needed a burden of proof to show someone was guilty now you need to prove your innocence. Its easier I'm sure.

Course I've known Sirken since he was playing his little gnome necro. Its kinda shocking to see the severe personality shift that happened to him since he started GMing.

He started out as a PvP head who was even more competitive than we would expect. "Don't petition me if you get trained at KC entrance it's a zone out, its your own fault for sitting there" and current Sirken is a full 180 from that.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was a long time ago. Well over a year ago. Almost two at this point. She was never removed from the guild. I feel like the name started with a Dina... something? Doesn't matter. It's not something I believe any guild would encourage their members to do. What was more frightening was the fact that it was an action that the person was proud to do to help their guild. Once again, I am not saying there aren't people like that in every guild. I am just saying the competitive nature of that tier of raiding certainly rewards people that don't get caught for that type of behavior.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This was a long time ago. Well over a year ago. Almost two at this point. She was never removed from the guild. I feel like the name started with a Dina... something? Doesn't matter. It's not something I believe any guild would encourage their members to do. What was more frightening was the fact that it was an action that the person was proud to do to help their guild. Once again, I am not saying there aren't people like that in every guild. I am just saying the competitive nature of that tier of raiding certainly rewards people that don't get caught for that type of behavior.
You do realize BDA has been known to train people and to exploit also even once warned what they are doing is exploiting? Hell Anthrax stole loot from a VP kill and Rais/Bisch repeatedly trained and memblurd exploited mobs in VP just to spite us. They were super proud.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Aviak

/sigh

what i dont understand is that IB trains TMO @ naggy and causes wipe..... which causes tmo's aggro to transfer and pull naggy out of lair.... tmo conceded because this is against the rules on our part - imo issue solved ib gets an uncontested naggy

again at trak tmo engages too soon, tmo makes no other attempt other than CRing (even CR and buffed some taken who died when the repop happened) and was almost compeltey full buffed and more than ready to engage a 2nd time before ib goes in..... yet tmo stays back conceding mob (was an argument about this i will say, but no attempt to pull was made) again, ib gets uncontested trakanon while TMO CRs itself + taken people- issue should be resolved

IB has a history of having mobs conceded to them and then bitching to staff about the issue getting 2x the rewards, yet when they are in the wrong they wont do the same thing.... we all thought that arguments were supposed to be worked out between guilds first and tmo is willing but ib wont, i mean just look at them training hoshkar on tmo causing a wipe and then going and killing the mob themselves this past week + dropping hoshkar into our pull (as lazie has shown they used this as a defense to cause a suspension against tmo) yet think its perfectly fine.

To derubael's post:

how bout that rule being posted? why are none of the rulings EVER posted..... are we supposed to just remember every single ruling ever handed down? and why has this never been enforced? its been done on both sides plenty of times since you become a guide and NO punishment has EVER come from it.... i mean i have plenty of fraps of IB doing while i was raiding with them, and its happened a few times since i've been with tmo.... this has NEVER resulted in a punishment.

Can we please at least be consistent with rulings? instead of one week it be one thing and the next week it be something else? this has been an issue for as long as i've raided..... just clearly define situations and make a FAQ and put in raid discussion as a sticky then at least its posted (and this can be updated with each new ruling if something isnt clear about previous rulings) this might have an upfront time cost (minimal considering the time you already spend on things) and should save you plenty in the long run.... and it should stop most arguments
Old 11-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You need to understand you're not the only one on your team. I haven't had many interactions with TMO or IB since the rotation. But before it, I have some pretty shitty memories of doing vox and having a raid force ready to engage and being trained by a female monk over and over to give TMO time to get more people into Perma. She even had the nerve to explain how proud she was of her actions. She was given a much deserved short vacation. That is a reflection on her. However, it is the thought that she was proud of what she was doing because it was helping her guilds chances that rubbed me the wrong way. I had never experienced that kind of shit before. No one is faultless or special here. However, now it only really happens between C guilds or at FFA targets. That means there is one common denominator in each of these equations that I will let you figure out.

That is what Chest keeps trying to stress. Not that there is some evil empire or some grand conspiracy, that's Anthrax's job. The shit we all complain about, even TMO and IB comes from the toxic nature of FFA targets. How that makes him crazy or hypocritical I will never understand.

Everytime IB or TMO petitions or fraps the other guild training or doing something "against the rules" and complains about it, you are further proving his point. Not your own.

The red guys are 100% right. This isn't a problem on red because there are inherent mechanics that just don't allow for this to happen. It doesn't fix the problem of having one PvE guild dominating the server for a long time (nihilum) so that servers mechanics are far from perfect.
I'm not getting into this discussion again today. I respect that you took the time to type all that out and I read it. I just think it's the grey area rules that causes most of the problems. That's why I never risk it. If anything comes close to hitting that grey area I am one of the first to say. "We gotta give this one up". We need concrete rules with no room for manipulation. Because even our GM's aren't perfect. They try to make the best decisions, but sometimes their interpretation of events may not be what actually happened.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssfarmer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To derubael's post:

how bout that rule being posted? why are none of the rulings EVER posted..... are we supposed to just remember every single ruling ever handed down? and why has this never been enforced? its been done on both sides plenty of times since you become a guide and NO punishment has EVER come from it.... i mean i have plenty of fraps of IB doing while i was raiding with them, and its happened a few times since i've been with tmo.... this has NEVER resulted in a punishment.
What would the US be if we never wrote down our amendments.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Anthrax stole loot from a VP kill
dumpster diving anthrax taking an axe about to rot is now stealing? /twist
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread