Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

"Look, You won't hear me talking about my injuries I received while serving my country"

really? we won't? i read the first 1/3 of your wall of text and you mentioned it at least 3 times. NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR ACCOUNT BACK. TAKE THE FREE STUFF. ADMIT YOU'RE LYING.
Old 11-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

You are so easily trolled froog.. Aaaand you won't ever get your accts back.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Froog if you admit you're lying then ill give you a tstaff, fungi tunic, nos and an rbg for free cause I haven't played on blue99 for several months and I never will again either since red99 is coming.

This is not a joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO ONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU YOUR ACCOUNT BACK. TAKE THE FREE STUFF. ADMIT YOU'RE LYING.
Im beginning to come to the same realization. i guess the GM's must truely beleive that we are sooo much more guilty then the hundereds of people that were caught red handed and self admittedly were cheating.

Or maybe... they just reallly don't give a crap and could'nt be bothered to look into it becuase we don't make any kind of financial difference.

How much are you willing to bet against the fact that all those accounts that were given a break made up the majority of the $ rolling in through donations?
Old 11-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im beginning to come to the same realization. i guess the GM's must truely beleive that we are sooo much more guilty then the hundereds of people that were caught red handed and self admittedly were cheating.

Or maybe... they just reallly don't give a crap and could'nt be bothered to look into it becuase we don't make any kind of financial difference.

How much are you willing to bet against the fact that all those accounts that were given a break made up the majority of the $ rolling in through donations?
Like I said - it's better an innocent person falsely be punished than a guilty person go free. Also I'm willing to bet heavy donators to the server are given breaks all the time - they're basically paying to be allowed an edge to obtain the glory they never had back in the day.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Froog if you admit you're lying then ill give you a tstaff, fungi tunic, nos and an rbg for free cause I haven't played on blue99 for several months and I never will again either since red99 is coming.

This is not a joke!
If i tell you you're a good wizard and you raped me during the PvP event, will you give me this stuff?
Old 11-14-2011, 03:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_savage1982 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said - it's better an innocent person falsely be punished than a guilty person go free. Also I'm willing to bet heavy donators to the server are given breaks all the time - they're basically paying to be allowed an edge to obtain the glory they never had back in the day.
Abacab would like a word with you.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

This is not a joke!
I'll admit he is lying.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:13 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im beginning to come to the same realization. i guess the GM's must truely beleive....

The accusations being thrown about are silly.

I find it pretty ridiculous and a rather amazing display of backstabbing, that someone would post and try to make a big deal about how they buddy up to Rogean over hockey and then turn around a few pages later and accuse the man of being a crook. And Nilbog, Who posted saying he needs to recuse himself from the situation....he's being labelled a crook too. What a CROCK.

Nilbog and Rogean would never just not care about a player just because that player did not donate or did not donate as much as another player.

I am tired of seeing people throwing around mud aimed at Rogean and Nilbog saying they haven't commented here and that proves x or y or z. maybe they haven't commented here because it's against policy.

Lack of staff commentary on this thread shouldn't need to be addressed. It is a well known fact that Player punishment or lack thereof is a private matter between the staff and that player. So I don't really understand why this thread lives on with bumps every so often crying for gm attention when there is a petition forum several forums below where a new petition and open discussion might have been able to transpire.

As a rule...I don't comment on public threads regarding my decisions because it violates our policy to keep player discipline private. I try to never share my side or indicate anything about my side. In this case though...it has already been stated by this particular player that I banned him.

I will however state that publically posting about discipline hasn't helped anyone as far as i know. ..... and rogean posted the following statement regarding public posts about bans:

**NOTE** this is not about this particular player. click the linky to find the actual post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that hes wining about his ban in public forums to gather sympathy for himself rather than posting what he knows is the correct and proper method to appealing a ban in the petition forum. That is a public cry for "You're going to ban me so I'm going to make you regret it by letting everyone see what you're doing!!!11!!11oneone!!", most people do this without realizing it usually comes back to bite them in the ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Additionally, most permanent bans initially come with the option to return to the game several months later (talking around 5 or 6 months) and appeal for a second chance.. this second chance depends on many things, but one of the many important ones is how you reacted when you were banned... if you gave the staff trouble or denied that you did what you did, your chances become much lower. This has been the case since the start of the server.
-Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The accusations being thrown about are silly.

I find it pretty ridiculous and a rather amazing display of backstabbing, that someone would post and try to make a big deal about how they buddy up to Rogean over hockey and then turn around a few pages later and accuse the man of being a crook. And Nilbog, Who posted saying he needs to recuse himself from the situation....he's being labelled a crook too. What a CROCK.

Nilbog and Rogean would never just not care about a player just because that player did not donate or did not donate as much as another player.

I am tired of seeing people throwing around mud aimed at Rogean and Nilbog saying they haven't commented here and that proves x or y or z. maybe they haven't commented here because it's against policy.

Lack of staff commentary on this thread shouldn't need to be addressed. It is a well known fact that Player punishment or lack thereof is a private matter between the staff and that player. So I don't really understand why this thread lives on with bumps every so often crying for gm attention when there is a petition forum several forums below where a new petition and open discussion might have been able to transpire.

As a rule...I don't comment on public threads regarding my decisions because it violates our policy to keep player discipline private. I try to never share my side or indicate anything about my side. In this case though...it has already been stated by this particular player that I banned him.

I will however state that publically posting about discipline hasn't helped anyone as far as i know. ..... and rogean posted the following statement regarding public posts about bans:

**NOTE** this is not about this particular player. click the linky to find the actual post.

-Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did not read ANY of that.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

How is this thread STILL alive?