Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 09:35 PM
Fire Giant

Ah they are still in the works as far as all the details go -- but it's really not that complicated. If you make 3 raids in a row and lose a roll to someone less than 3 raids in a row then you will get a chance to roll again.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker_Mayhem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we will be using a loot council /random 1-100 system.
Newp.

Thread properly started in rnf.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

lol with the amount of loot I'm pretty confident it'll suffice -- especially when you aren't forcing people to log on to raid, etc.
Old 05-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

lol why would anyone leave awesome velious server for subhuman daybreak boxing server
Old 05-06-2017, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maker_Mayhem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah they are still in the works as far as all the details go -- but it's really not that complicated. If you make 3 raids in a row and lose a roll to someone less than 3 raids in a row then you will get a chance to roll again.
That is complicated and you will have clerical errors. If you are going to have to track attendance just use dkp.

ps go here from now on http://www.agnarr.com/forum
Old 05-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Fire Giant

lol @ Freezi
Old 05-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah fuck instances I'd rather stare at a screenshare for 16 hours for each individual dragon times like 15+ dragons per week that I still want to kill for some reason so I can get better gear on a server where no new content will ever be released.

If you think like this unironically pls seek the help of a mental health professional
Have literally never done that but nice deflection. Yeah man, EQ's system is so messed up, It's almost like it hasn't attracted thousands of people for almost 2 decades, I'm so mentally unstable. It's okay if you want to admit you want/need an easier time getting pixels but don't see here and make it seem like people are crazy for wanting one of the things that made/makes classic EQ so unique and appealing. Nice personal insults tho, that's always the sign of a strong argument [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did you put this in RNF.

This is totally an Off Topic thread. ������
He said he was looking for respectable, good hearted, intelligent people with jobs to join him on Agnarr. Clearly RnF is where you find such people.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have literally never done that but nice deflection. Yeah man, EQ's system is so messed up, It's almost like it hasn't attracted thousands of people for almost 2 decades, I'm so mentally unstable. It's okay if you want to admit you want/need an easier time getting pixels but don't see here and make it seem like people are crazy for wanting one of the things that made/makes classic EQ so unique and appealing. Nice personal insults tho, that's always the sign of a strong argument [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment, it's more like the thousand people at prime time who haven't been able to let go of virtual reality still going hard since 1999. That's not a really good argument to make. Both of you should probably stick to the in my opinion / it is my preference statements rather than this is the right way.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

lol you can always find gold with enough sifting I suppose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread