Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of trying to get to the bottom of the truth like they should, every single Republican is acting like Trump's defense attorney.
Honestly, I think most people find you are as the dumbest person here. Left or Right.

Name where I was wrong in my above post. What are the democrat talking points? Who owns CNN, ABC, MSNC, Viacom, Showtime, Starz, MTV, BET and what political affiliation are they?

Is there a current conversation about a 70% tax rate on the Democrat side? Is there a current conversation about gun control on the Democrat side? Is there a current talking point for universal healthcare at the tone of higher tax rates right now on the Democrat side? You choosing how to spend your hard earned money and being forced to pay for something you don't agree with, is that considered a removal of freedom or giving a freedom?
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-21-2019 at 12:13 PM..
Old 11-21-2019, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think people are at a crossroads. For a lot of people, freedom of economic choice for all and being able to own firearms to defend yourself is more important than one single person dying. It's a weird argument to have because you have 17 candidates for Democrat and 0 front runner for Republican after Trump. People feel that if you are allowing a Democrat, you are openly helping sign off on the removal of freedoms.
ok What would it take YOU to not support him. What crime? There has to be one surely.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, I think most people find you are as the dumbest person here. Left or Right.
You're so clever. So witty. Can't come up with reasoned responses so you just attack attack attack from some place of inferiority. Stop sucking Trump's tiny orange dick and start being a patriot, you worthless scrap of Russian propaganda.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think people are at a crossroads. For a lot of people, freedom of economic choice for all and being able to own firearms to defend yourself is more important than one single person dying. It's a weird argument to have because you have 17 candidates for Democrat and 0 front runner for Republican after Trump. People feel that if you are allowing a Democrat, you are openly helping sign off on the removal of freedoms.
So, let Trump fuck everything as long as it's not a Democrat in office? That's pretty fucking stupid.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok What would it take YOU to not support him. What crime? There has to be one surely.
I really don't support Trump that much. I didn't even vote for him last election. I will this time but not last. It would need to be evidence where it was universally understood a crime was committed, majority of the crimes presented have been utilizing a large portion of biased actors. (whistleblower has been seen with all sorts of Democrats; It can't be something along the lines of Kavanaugh case.)" Murder, sure, if you can prove it. Rape, yes, if you can prove it. There are plenty.

I think you are just upset I don't support Democrats and I guess that's okay.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 11-21-2019 at 12:19 PM..
Old 11-21-2019, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're so clever. So witty. Can't come up with reasoned responses so you just attack attack attack from some place of inferiority. Stop sucking Trump's tiny orange dick and start being a patriot, you worthless scrap of Russian propaganda.
I guarantee I have done more patriotic things for this country. There are several soldiers who agree with my premise. You are basically telling people who fought for you that you are more of a patriot and you want to call me delusional and inferior? Jesus Christ.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:17 PM
Fire Giant

I dont care who you support. Im just interested what it would take someone to turn their back on him who currently is sticking up for him.

Im not upset at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just interested.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guarantee I have done more patriotic things for this country. There are several soldiers who agree with my premise. You are basically telling people who fought for you that you are more of a patriot and you want to call me delusional and inferior? Jesus Christ.
Yep. You're supporting a criminal without second thought. There's nothing that will change your mind and you'd rather sell out the country than to admit you made a mistake.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont care who you support. Im just interested what it would take someone to turn their back on him who currently is sticking up for him.

Im not upset at all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just interested.
It's a trade off for freedom and since there is no runner being him, it's a tough call. I know for a fact I won't agree with impeachment on some uncertain bias.

It just seems like you were asking a hard question to answer. It's like what is the minimum to agree with impeachment and you can't really answer that because there are so many different scenarios and what evidence is presented.
Old 11-21-2019, 12:25 PM
Banned

The left is full of bad optics. That's why they need massive funding on their side.
Closed Thread