Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2016, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it'd be easy for a non empire druid to get 3.5k mana pool.

That ft2 shield though is gangbusters.
For pve purposes for sure. I struggle hitting 3k with pvp gear on. Remember when I got my epic and scout ranged slot went from 2200 to like 2850 in pve.
Old 03-26-2016, 10:46 PM
Banned

bokke's probably the best druid on the server so I don't really think any of the Ntov gear of mana pool matters
Old 03-27-2016, 12:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bokke's probably the best druid on the server so I don't really think any of the Ntov gear of mana pool matters
The server as a whole doesn't matter right now u kiddin me
Old 03-27-2016, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiNGloriouS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For pve purposes for sure. I struggle hitting 3k with pvp gear on. Remember when I got my epic and scout ranged slot went from 2200 to like 2850 in pve.
for real a few items make a huge fucking difference. kathy has rowyl's bp and legs btw
Old 03-27-2016, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk, it just came up and first time I had seen it; maybe a Karana's zone effect?
In the early few months of velious, bertoxulous releases a plague upon the karanas in an attempted attack on qeynos. The plague, swarm queen, and swarmlings massacre the inhabitants of North Karana every few hours (i think the timer is a few hours not really sure)

swarm queen can drop any gem including BD

ive seen her 4 times when passing through the zone and got 3 black sapphires and a diamond
Old 03-27-2016, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the early few months of velious, bertoxulous releases a plague upon the karanas in an attempted attack on qeynos. The plague, swarm queen, and swarmlings massacre the inhabitants of North Karana every few hours (i think the timer is a few hours not really sure)

ive seen her 4 times when passing through the zone and got 3 black sapphires and a diamond
DATS y I luv eq, game is so bent its fun.

gunna hunt me this queen some day
Old 03-27-2016, 01:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh sweet so they implemented the event? There was also an investigators badge you could work on that had stats and clicky effect iirc.
Closed Thread